BONUS CHAPTER

CHARACTER Q&A

@arianna_pendragon : Question for Harry and Nia. Why did you guys break up?

Nia: Um, it's a very personal thing that I don't want to talk about, but I'm sure that the author will have it all explained later in the book.

@TheNextChristineDaae : Why do you love Nia?

Ben: Nia is an amazing girl. She's funny, smart and beautiful. She sticks up for her friends and doesn't let anyone hurt them. She might be hard on the outside, but deep inside she has a soft heart.

@TheNextChristineDaae : Same question I asked Ben, why do you love Nia?

Harry: First, who's Ben and why does he love Nia? Second, Nia is my happy place. She has always been since I first met her. She's funny and oh, so pretty. I have never loved anyone as much as I love her. 

@TheNextChristineDaae : When did you first get into Descendants and what are you favorite sings from each?

Author: I first got into Descendants after I saw the first movie. I loved the characters, settings and plot lines so much. My favorite songs from each of the movies has to be "Rotten To The Core" and "Did I Mention" from the first, and "It's Goin' Down", and "What's My Name" from the second film. 

@sarathesavior : Plze update I want from Harry and Nia

Author: Don't worry, you will get plenty of Harry and Nia in the second part ;)

@emerenz10 : What made you and Nia break up?

Harry: Who said we broke up? 

@emerenz10 : Do you have a crush on Harry?

Uma: Oh no! He's all Nia's. 

@bella_3236 : U and Nia belong together.

Ben: Thank you! Nia's truly amazing and I'm quite happy that we're together. 

@bella_3236 : Ben u are bea af

Ben: I don't know what that means, but thank you!

@WendiHoes24 : Question for Ben: Back the fuck up, Nia belongs with Harry

Ben: I don't know who this Harry guy is, and why does she belong with him?

@WendiHoes24 : Question for Harry: I love your accent

Harry: Everyone does. It drives the ladies crazy.

@whiskypierce : When you're king, can you invite me to Auradon. I want to meet the coolest king. If it doesn't work with Nia or Mal, I'm always there for you, Flo.

Ben: Of course I can invite you to Auradon! Everyone's welcome to come here. And thanks for thinking that I'm the coolest king!

@whiskypierce : Can you teach me how to be as insane but cool and hot as you? You better say yes, hookedie hook hook.

Harry: Hookidie hook hook? Really? No one can be as insane, cool and hot as me. It's a gift, not something you can learn.

@whiskypierce : Yeah, Can you teach me how to be you? Without the punching and sassy comments part. It's practically already my life work.

Nia: Trust me, you do not want to be me. My life is messed up.

@UnderwaterNymph : How did you and Nia meet? How come she is your best friend? What is her position in the pirate crew?

Uma: Nia and I met when we were having our first sword fight training. We are very alike in many ways, so her being my best friends is just amazing. Nia's my co-captain in the pirate crew. 

@UnderwaterNymph : Why are you so crazy?

Harry: Me crazy? *crazy laugh*

***

OH MY GOD WE JUST REACHED 10K READS! THANK YOU SO SO MUCH! YOU GUYS ARE TRULY AMAZING! 

THE FIRST CHAPTER OF THE NEST PART IN THIS WILL HOPEFULLY BE UP SOMETIME THIS WEEK