Don't forget to wear your glasses

Recap:

Danny and Damien, as you guys know, you both would be the maid of honour and ring bearer for my wedding, I would like for both of you to come live with me and James from somedays. It will mean a lot for both of us and I know that you guys still haven't got your dress and suit, which you'll we wearing to my wedding. I have brought you guys some clothes to try on.

So, think about it and it would really mean a lot to me if you guys come to stay with us.

Your Mom.

..............................................................

"Oh so now she is so important to you? You are fighting with me for her?" I think she will cry now.

..............................................................

"It's settled then. Daniella will tutor the three of us from now on." Kyle said that grinning at me.

..............................................................

"See you Friday, tutor." He backed up a little and kissed my left cheek.

..............................................................

Present:

"Did you get any message from dad? Saying to not go anywhere after school and come straight home?"

Damien asked me looking at me for a second and then back at road ahead quickly. It's good that I trust his driving skills or I would have scolded him by now for leaving his eyes off the road. It's one of things I don't like, bad driving skills.

We were going home from school, I was in the car thinking about Hunter and Kyle and how they will be probably studying with us, this Friday. Although I do think they don't need any tutoring, they both are doing fine in there studies. It's just the attendance they have to work on. I wanted to tell this to Hunter and give him a piece of my mind that how he should not skip anymore classes, and also ask him why he skips them on the first place?

Probably go around 'hanging out' with some of his 'older' friends which can be girls. I really wanted to cringe on the sentence I just thought and the images forming in my head of Hunter and one his sexy old friend in bed. Oh god cringe.

Damien's question made me divert my eyes from the road to the side on his face.

I don't even remember what he said ?

"What?" Damien looked at me, a little shocked as I didn't hear a word properly, he just said.

"Are you ok?" He asked me, why was his voice so squeaky?

"Yeah I am fine. Just tired." I am seriously tired about all of this happening in my life right now. Tutoring Jake, Chelsa hating me, being friends with Hunter and now tutoring him and Kyle. Him being naked in bed with a thirty year old woman. Me wanting to vomit right now.

A lot has happened and it's getting harder day by day to digest everything.

"I was asking, if you did get any message from dad? Saying not to go anywhere after school."

"No. I haven't got any message from dad." I told him and took out my phone from my pocket to look at it one more time. Nope. No messages.

"Well then I think he wants to talk to me only."

Yeah. Or he knew I will not go anywhere after school so he didn't bother messaging me.

I don't know whether I should be proud that my father believes me so much, of me being a goody two shoes or a loser, of having absolutely no social life at all. Well speaking of social life, due to Hunter's little stunt back in the library, I am now officially the number one name on every other girl's hit list, in the school. I didn't see a single female today who gave me a smile, other than a scowl.