Chapter 4

Falling For My Brother's Bestfriend

2012 All Rights Reserved

Chapter 4

picture of Carly ---------------> ( Blake Lively )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blair's POV

I was so comfortable. Everything around me was so warm, soft, and... hard? My eyes flew open and it landed on the sleeping God who was laying next to me. I was so close to him. I could hear his breathing, felt it on my cheek.

Why was I in bed with him again?

Oh yeah. For some reason, my brother turned into a completely different person and actually allowed this to happen.

Whatever happened to: "Touch my sister and I will castrate you.", "Look at her ass again and my fist will be the last thing you'll see." And let's not forget Blake's first ever threat to Aiden about me: "If I ever catch you kiss her again, we are fucking done being friends."

Can you believe those words coming out of a 7 year old's mouth? And wasn't that way to over dramatic? Only Blake.

This was all so new to me.

I've been attracted to Aiden for I don't know how long. Being forbidden to have feelings for him because of my brother, made me want him more. Not like I didn't already want him enough. I thought that if I ever tried anything to show my feelings towards him, that I'd lose a great friend and so would my brother.

For the past years, there were times where I was so close to confessing. Like after every boyfriend I had, Aiden would be on my ass asking me if I was okay. The truth was, yes, I was totally fine. Those boys, they couldn't compare to Aiden. I wasn't hurt whatsoever. I wanted to tell him that, just walk up to him and say: "I didn't care about them, I only cared about you. I've liked you for so long but all you'll ever see me as is Blake's baby sister."

Instead, I pretended that those boys broke my heart just so Aiden would hug me and not let me go till I felt better. He would kiss my forehead and let me fall asleep in his arms. I would wake up, wanting to tell him everything only to find myself tucked in my bed, alone.

But what happened last night completely blew my mind. It was like the gates of heaven opened up and granted me my wish.

I still question why it happened. And why now? Why not last week? Last year? 5 years ago? What made him do all this?

I ask myself too many questions.

Over thinking will be the death of me.

Aiden's scent surrounded me once more, knocking me out of the anxiety attack that was about to greet me.

I stared at him. If I woke up to this everyday, I would never have to fake another smile again. Although, my lips would naturally just turn up when I was around him. He had the ability to get a real smile out of me, to truly make me happy.

I sighed and smiled. A real smile, mind you. I scooted closer to him, my nose touching his. I liked being this close to him, I felt safe.

"Are you gonna kiss me or not? I've been waiting."

I gasped. I moved back so fast that I hit the back of my head on the headboard.

"Shit, Blair!" Aiden said and pulled me back close, wrapping his arms around me. "I didn't mean to scare you. I'm sorry, is your head okay?"

I couldn't answer, so I nodded. Damn, why does this boy always leave me speechless?!

His right hand rubbed the back of my head while his other was around my waist.