And he left me again

I stare at him as he cooks in my kitchen, I couldn't take my eyes off his beautiful features, his graceful gestures. His movements were so smooth, it was mesmerising.
"Stop." He said. I knew what he meant, he never spoke much and mostly spoke words instead of sentences. He was always like that, but I didn't want to stop. So I continued staring at him. He didn't turn around or tell me again to stop. The night grew darker as he finished making the meal. Two plates of egg fried rice and curry.
"Wow you're quite talented." I praise him."I haven't had a proper meal in ages." I pick up the spoon to eat when he says," I know."
"You know?" I raise an eyebrow but he starts eating, I stare at him for a few seconds then start eating too.
After finishing my meal I started feeling really sleepy and put my head on the table as he comes over, sits down on the floor to my side and gently holds my right feet. It startled me and I sit straight up. "Don't move." He says as he begins to clean my dirty and injured feet. As gently as he could, he cleaned it and began wrapping the bandages. He looked so soft concentrating like that and making sure I didn't feel any pain that a smile slowly kept across my face as I began staring at him once again.
"Stop." He said but I didn't want to so I kept staring and I saw him bite his lower lip as he shifted shyly under my gaze. I chuckled at his cute reaction but he didn't say anything and concentrated on bandaging me. Sleep starts overwhelming me. Taehyung looked at me and said, "I'll come over at breakfast."
"Hmmm?" Just when I'm about to drift into the land of dreams he lifts me up bridal style and carries me to bed, a sense of familiarity gets to me but I couldn't exactly pin point it till the time he places the blanket over me. "It can't be." I think as he turns off the lights and leaves as darkness spreads infront of my eyes.

*****

I wake up to the sound of door closing. As usual I wake up the a blurry vision and rub my eyes, go out and find the warm noodles waiting for me. I stand there as my suspicion confirms, "It was him!! The one who put me to bed, gave me the blanket and cooked Noodles for me every morning."

****Noodles*

I run to the lecture hall, never have I ever been so excited to go to class before. As soon as I enter the room my eyes frantically search for him. I look for him from one corner of the room to the other but I didn't find him, depressed I take my usual seat but time and again my eyes would look for him. The day passed by slower than usual and I still kept hoping that Taehyung would show up but in the end he didn't.
As soon as the last lecture finishes I dart out and run straight to the river, climb the stairs to top but he wasn't there either. Getting even more depressed I drag my feet to the edge. "Was it all a dream? Maybe it didn't happen. Was it all my wishful thinking?" I think. "Wow! Even though if it was my imagination He sure was handsome in it." I say that out loud, trying to make my self feel better.
"Who?" Someone whispers right next to my ear startling me. I yelp trying to turn around but my feet slip from the edge and I begin to fall down the cliff. It felt so strange even though all my life I didn't have a motivation to live now that I'm falling to my death, I don't wanna die.
I close my eyes and just as I was about to scream someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me back to ground. Grabbing both my shoulders with manly hands I hear Taehyungs voice asking me,"You okay?"
Hearing his voice calmed me but as soon as I open my eyes and saw his face filled with worry  infront of me I got infuriated and without a second thought I slapped him hard right across his face. I hit him so hard that not only his left cheek turned red, my own hand started hurting. He turns his face to me again, confused when I raise my hand to hit him again but this time he grabs my wrist and looks at me as warm tears dwelling in the corners of my eyes begin to stream down.
He got even more confused.
"Let me go!!" I yell and try to get out of his grip but he doesn't let me. "You idiot!! You fool!! How dare you leave me again!!!!" I scream at him and try to get out of his grip again but this time he holds onto it tighter and then pulls me into a hug.
"Sorry." He whispered in my ear but I still tried getting away from him, "Let me go!" I hit him with my fists on his chest but they were all futile as I didn't have any energy.
"Sorry." He repeats, forming cirlces with his hand on my back. "Sorry."
I calm down a bit and he loosens his grips. I move a bit back to look at his face and he says, "I won't ever leave you."
"You should have told me..." I try to compose myself," I thought everything that happened wasn't real..." A tear slips its way out of eye and he wipes it with him thumb.
"I'm sorry, I had some sudden work come up and I had to leave immediately. I won't break my promise."
"What work?" I ask him as I rub my eyes but the question catches him offguard.
"That.... I'll tell you later."
"....."

********

The next few days were filled with warmth, Taehyung would come every morning and cook break fast and every night to cook dinner. He dropped me off at my part time work and came to pick me up too.
This warm feeling slipped into my life so silently that I didn't even notice and how I got used to it so fast and loved it, all slipped past my notice.

********

Like usual Taehyung dropped me off at my part time work place and said, "I may be late tonight."
"No problem." I said, a wide smile spreading across my face.
During work one of the co workers turn on the news channel where a reporter was reporting about some uncertain deaths of politicains and how some strange suspect was being chased. Like usual I ignored it.

I wait for him but he doesn't show up, so I decide to wait, I wait and wait and wait some more. Time passes by but he doesn't show up. I take out my phone to see any messages or calls but end up disspointed. Trying not to be upset I try calling him a few times but he doesn't pick up.
The moon was high up in the sky and the clear sky showed the stars as they shined like diamonds. It was too late now and all the stores were closing. Infuriated I leave for home.
Thinking of all the things I was going to say to him when I see him I open the lock of the door and turn the knob just to feel something wet. I enter the apartment and turn on the lights to see my hand. My eyes grow wide as I see blood on it and grow wider as I notice stains of blood on the floor. Following the crimson trail I'm lead to my room. I turn on the lights and my heart almost stops. My head went blank for a moment as I see Taehyung lying there on his back and his phone right next to him displaying my missed calls in a pool of fresh blood.

I had no intention of writing anymore chapters but somehow I did. The credit goes to my friends.lol
Comment and vote if you like it ^_^