Chapter 18 (update)

Hey guys I fixed any errors I could find with word spelling or grammar. I also added a few parts throughout the story. There is also a little more added onto the end.

Mr. and Mrs. Weasley

Sirius POV

The next morning someone came by to let us out. I let out a sigh of relief thankful that the man had not changed his mind.

We were then led to what look to be a dining hall. There were a few people there, some eating while most were doing other things.

We were lead to a table where we all set down. There was then food brought to us which we ate greedily. When we were all about finished the blonde men from yesterday appeared.

"you will all be given rooms however if things change you will find your rooms to be the cells you were just in." we all nodded our heads and understanding. "may we see Harry I asked"

"you speak of the child?" I nodded my head yes. "he will still be asleep at this time perhaps you can see him later however now we have much to talk about."

The man then indicated for us to stand and follow him. We were all led to what looked to be in office or study. The man did not sit but indicated for us to.

Tonks sat in the middle with me on the left in Remus on the right. "What are you?" I couldn't help but ask. "Elves" was all he replied with.

The first thing that came to my mind was house elves, but no these beings were majestic and wise. "So, you are Daeran's godfather?" the man asked.

 I nodded my head "yes when he was born his parents named me Godfather" the man nodded his head and understanding. "There is news of strangers wandering the land, are there more of you here?" I was a little confused at that question

"there were others with us when we came but they were not with us however when we arrived, so we do not know if they are here or not" the man did not look to us nor indicate he had heard me speak, instead he looked out his window a small smile gracing his face.

 "Daeran has been such a wonder to have around. We cannot however just let you take him away from us. Elflings our precious and we would never give him up he will remain here so he can learn and grow.

 He is Immortal after all and would outlive you." How is that possible I thought Lily and James were human even though they were Wizards there is no way that Harry could be an elf.

 "But Harry is human he has no Elf blood in him" I argued "Sirius is right Harry's parents were human they had no creature in them.

 I do not know how he could be an elf much less immortal." Remus exclaimed. "that does not matter he is here now and he is an elf, he will not be leaving." the man said in a threatening voice.

 He turned his stone gray eyes to me and I knew I would not live if I tried to take Harry away.

Not soon after the blond man who found us in the forest walked in. He glared at us and I could tell he still did not trust us, but that's okay, I didn't really trust him either.

 "Ada you require my presence" "Yes, send word to Lord Elrond and Lady Galadriel. I think it best that they be here." the younger nodded his head then left the room.

 I was quite curious of who these two people were they must have been very important.

Legolas POV

One I had sent Messengers to Lord Elrond and Lady Galadriel I made my way to Daeran's room. Once there I made my towards his bed to wake him up.

 "Little one it's time to get up." He opened his eyes groggily and sat up rubbing the sleep from his eyes.