proposal

So I skipped a bit because I didn't know what to do. I always get lost at some point in time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Draco was in the lunch area at the hospital, smiling widely. They had been together almost a year, but neither of them felt they were rushing in. "Why are you so happy?" One of them asked him as they walked in. Out of his pocket, he pulled out a small black box. He opened it and showed a ring, one of the most expensive rings wizards had made.

"You're gonna propose?" The girl asked him, unrealizing she was shouting. Everyone's heads turned to them. They all surrounded him suddenly. 

"Yeah. I'm asking her tonight." He said closing the box. "But don't tell anyone else! I don't want her to know!" He said, whispering some to the people.

"It's only been... not even a year!" One said loudly. 

"I-I know! But i-it's been the greatest year possible with her in it! She's everything to me. I-I can't think of life without her anymore. I mean she's just... perfect! I-I wanna spend forever with her. I love her more than anything!" He said smiling. "I love her."One of the girls sniffed and he looked up at her. He saw tears down her face and in her eyes. "Are you crying?" He asked her a little shocked. 

"I'm sorry but that's just so sweet!" He smiled at her.

Astoria got home and out herself in a blue dress. Draco always loved when she wore this dress. "Good luck" Is what he thought of that dress. She always loved it, and she even wanted to be buried in it. Draco always laughed when she told him that.

She came to the place where they shared their first date, first kiss, and first 'I love you' they shared. He knew that was the place for asking her. This was her favorite place ever since they had a date there. She loved him more than anything, as did he to her.

She saw him standing there, holding champagne in his hands, one for him one for her. She walked up to him and lightly took the champagne. He took out her chair and she sat in it. "Thank you." She said smiling and taking a sip of her drink.

They talked for a while, then silence fell upon them. "Astoria, I brought you here for a reason tonight. A specific reason." He said warily. 

"And that is?" She asked taking a drink. He took a deep but silent breath in.

"Astoria, I have felt so amazing ever since I met you. It's the greatest moment. Every one of them with you. I want forever with you. You are the perfect girl. When I was younger, I was the worst person alive. That was because I never had you in it. Now that I'm older, life is the best thing possible because you're in it." She felt so touched by all his words.

"I love you so much. You are my life now. You mean everything to me. I want to spend forever with you. I want you every single day. I love you so much." His hand was in the back of his pocket, grabbing out the small black box.

He bent down on one knee and pulled out the small black box. Her hands were over her mouth and she had tears in her eyes, some falling. He couldn't stop smiling and neither could she.

He opened the box and the ring was inside. "Astoria Elizabeth Greengrass, will you make me the happiest person alive... and marry me?" He asked her. Tears were still falling down her eyes and he still smiled.

"Yes. A million times yes! I will marry you, Draco Lucius Malfoy!" She said nodding. Draco stood up and put the ring on her finger. He smiled at her and she had tears fall down her soft drinks.

"I love you!" She said smiling up at him. 

"I love you too!" He said smiling at her. She kissed him and she kissed her back. "I love you very much!" He said smiling. 

"I love you more." She said through tears.

"Impossible. What I have with you I don't want with anyone else." Draco smiled. She kissed him, and he locked his lips onto hers. She loved him, and he loved her more than anyone.

"I love you. I love you so much." She said smiling at him. 

"May I have this dance?" He asked her, taking her hand. 

"Yes! I will gladly dance! I will gladly dance with you, Draco Malfoy!" She said with her forehead against his forehead. She kissed his lips for a short moment.

He held her hand as they danced together. Her hands were holding his as they danced together. Her forehead was on his and their hands were together. He smiled at her and kissed her.

He took her to his home and they spent the night together. She laid next to him as his arm was around her through the night and they slept. He always felt warm to her. She felt him roll over in the night, though his arm was still around her. They were both half asleep as he rolled over.

"I love you." She mumbled. 

"I love you too." He said kissing her neck. She smiled. 

"Does this mean I get to spend every night here with you?" She said with a sleepy voice. "Of course." He said smiling. 

"Good."

He kissed the side of her face lightly, knowing she accepted his want for her hands in marriage. "Can I ask you something?" He said kissing her neck shortly again. 

"Anything." She mumbled. 

h"Who's the unlucky one to tell your sister?" He asked smiling.

"Both of us. She's having something at her home tomorrow and she has us over. We'll tell her then." She said with her eyes shut.

They fell asleep minutes after they spoke. His arm was still wrapped right around her. Her eyelids fluttered and she woke up. She moved turned towards him and he lightly woke up. "Good morning, beautiful." He said smiling at his new fiancée. She smiled and kissed his lips.

"Did you sleep nicely?" He asked. 

"I slept wonderfully with you next to me." She said smiling. He smiled back and kissed her lips shortly. "Do you have to be at the hospital?" She asked him. 

"For a bit. I'm taking off for lunch with you then I'll be back for a few hours but that's all today." He said.

They kissed one last time before he rolled over and got into his healer clothing and she got dressed.