Pack

YN POV:

The one who killed my "father" just told me to pack. I rummaged through my drawers before deciding to pack everything. As I was packing, I spotted a glint of silver amongst my shirts. It was a pocket knife I kept in case of emergencies. For a moment, I thought about using it to defend myself. I shook my head. It was better to get on his good side. I checked my room for any more weapons. When I found none, I walked out to look for him. I found him watching T.V.
"U-Um, h-hello?" He turned towards me.
"Are you finished?"
"N-No. I brought you something." I held out the pocket knife to him. He stared at it.

EJ POV:

Was she... surrendering? Her hand was shaking as she held the pocket knife out to me. I took it suspiciously.
"I have a f-feeling that I don't want to get on y-your bad side..." then she ran back upstairs. I watched as she took the stairs two at a time and disappeared. I smiled and turned back to the television.

YN POV:

I think he's in a better mood now. I rendered myself completely powerless against him.
I finally finished packing and headed downstairs with my suitcases.
"How many suitcases do you have, YN?!"
"I-I figured I wasn't going to come back, so I packed... everything." He just shook his head.
"The name's Eyeless Jack, but just call me EJ or Jack, got it?" I nodded. "Let's go." He took a few of my suitcases and walked to the car that used to belong to my father. We loaded the trunk and buckled ourselves in. I fell asleep on the way.