My Story was Stolen.

My story was stolen. It was uploaded here and to a few other writing sites with a different name and a different author taking credit for it. They had changed the characters name, but nothing else.

To say I was enraged and heartbroken is an understatement. I don't think I need to explain how much of my soul is in this piece, and for it to be hacked away and shown as someone else's is just beyond me.

The profile was deleted before I could ever find out more info. After searching the web I was able to track my story to a few other writing sites where I had them removed as well.

As far as I can tell.... only mine are left (please be aware my story is posted by ME here, my old fictionpress account (pen name: nightingales) and my old deviant art account (ristay).

My two other names have always been listed on my main profile so if you are ever in doubt if it's me, please confirm there first.

I have refused to update until this thief was banned and my story removed. The other sites have permanently banned them and their email, but I don't know about here as I believe their profile was self deleted because of my message.

I just can't believe someone would do this.

This is only an update. I'm still desperately searching the web to find any other fake accounts. I'm just so heartbroken and angry.

If there are no more stolen pieces, I will update. Please just keep your eyes peeled, please be aware my story might have more than a few names changed but it's still mine at it's core.

I know know much this story means to you all so I won't just cut it off.  I'll unleash unholy hell upon all  plagiarizing parasites though.

Honestly, this just reiterates to me I need to finish this story and get it officially published, even if no one buys it. A finished licensed piece will have stronger copy right laws around it then my un-edited story. I am sick with worry now, fearful someone might just steal this and make up their own ending, and essentially robbing me of all I have done.

I just want to scream.

I'll update the new chapter when I am sure it's not posted anywhere else. I've been fighting this for about two months now.... and I finally felt safe to post this because I feel I have all the fake authors banned. I didn't want to let the cat out of the bag and give other plagiarizers a chance to delete if I had yet to catch them yet. But if not, if one of you is reading this ready to steal my next update, I WILL find your fake work. Trust me.