JuDgMeNt DaY

Your POV:

I waited at the bottom of the bridge for the right moment to jump in. It wasn't until I saw Ciel hanging off the side of the bridge that I decided to climb up.

'Holy s*** stripes! Is that Sebastian!?' My jaw dropped as I looked his true body up and down. Not half bad.

"Ten."

'Oh crap! He's counting down!'

"Nine."

"PaUsE!" Everything froze. Black and white feathers littered the air. I walked past the frightened Ash to get a better look at the butler's new body. There were many differences in Sebastian's true form, but he still looked similar to the form I knew him in. I shook my head clear of thoughts.

'I must begin before the time limit is reached.' I push Ash's body to the ground and place my foot on his stomach.

"PlAy: AsH LaNdErS."

"Filth! Vile-" he stops his insults as his eyes land on my form. The purple orbs widen in surprise and recognition. "Y-Y/N? You're a...a goddess?"

I continue to glare down at the angel. He was having a hard time comprehending my presence. S*** was about to go down, however. I smirk almost evilly and chuckle, surprising him.

Play Song:

Music played from no definite point.

"That music. Where is it coming from? What's happening?"

(Some lyrics are modified to fit the scene.)

"The world is a place
Where the villains wear a smile on their face,
While they take what you can never replace.
Stolen moments gone forever!" I got off him, and he stood up. He was obviously confused.

"But, tables can turn!
As my enemies will soon enough learn.
I will strike a match and then watch them burn on the pire of obsession!" I charge at him while he remained in shock, catching him off guard. I punch his face, causing him to be thrown back by quite a bit due to the force I used.