109: Messiah? How many?

- - -

One is free to believe whatever belief, but one should not restrict the other's free will.

When one thinks of the other's well-being, a profound world can exist.

Love is not simply a word that can be spouted senselessly. What is love to you?

Whatever meaning, there is something in common to all forms of genuine affection: care.

Be thoughtful. Take care of yourself and those around you. Be careful.

Just be caring, and there wouldn't be so much suffering.

We become honest to the people we love because we care.

We give them respect because we care.

We care because we like them.

And indifference is the total opposite of care. And it is so with affection as well.

To ignore is not to care.

And when one is ignorant on how to love, chaos ensues.

- - -

In a far corner of Drakon stood the gloomy tower of Oblivion, where misery surrounds its towering stones. Wails of plea could barely be heard from the outside, which illustrates how loud the cries were as it penetrated through the thick walls made of stones.

Despair hang about in every hallway and staircases. In the dungeons, a young girl clad in careless clothing caused the silence of many people. The cries stopped. The lashings ceased. Then a question arose in all their minds: "Where did she come from?"

Briefly, their pain was forgotten, then fear arose within their hearts. Fear of something that they could not comprehend, but with it, interest also brewed in their mind.

What cut the silence upon her entrance was the weak whimper of a small young girl, who was about to lose all her essence of life. The bleeding of her wounds continued to profusely gush out.

Lea's brilliant crimson eyes then lit with passion. Within seconds, the dust in her eyes disappeared, then the young girl glimmered with a warm white glow. Next they knew, her wounds have begun to heal at a very fast rate.

Under Lea's command and essence manipulation, the three Spirit sisters worked their might to save the young girl's life. Skillfully and gently, they made progress.

The others in the room remained in awe, ever since Lea came to intrude. The young girl's brother could only find himself quiet, for he did not know whether to go against Lea who is unknown to him or let her save his sister from peril. Consequently, he could not move to do either.

The men holding their torture tools could no longer allow Lea to help the others as well. Once they recovered from the unexpected, they gripped for their tools once again and focused their attention on Lea who paid them no attention.

Sensing their wicked agendas, Lea felt a prick at the back of her mind. The essences around her alarmed her for what was to come.

Then with the wave of her hand, the executioners laboured to breath. Their airways were being constricted with a force they could not fathom. But if anyone could see what was going on, Lea simply blocked their veins with lumps of hemoglobin.