Sleep Tight

EJ POV:

I felt something fall into my lap. It was YN. For some reason, I blushed. Why? I snapped my attention back to the road ahead of me.
Focus, EJ.
I continued driving to a small cabin I'd recently found while hunting. Slenderman didn't know where it was, so I figured she could hide there for a bit.
When we reached the cabin, I was going to wake YN up, but... I couldn't. I don't know why. So I picked her up, bridal style, and carried her inside. I set her down on the couch and went to grab her belongings.

YN POV:

I woke up in the living room. Only... I wasn't in my house. I remembered Jack had brought me here... wherever I was. But he wasn't anywhere to be seen. I suddenly heard the door slam closed and turned my head to see him carrying all of my suitcases. My instincts told me to help him, so I did.
"YN." He sounded serious, and I froze.
"Y-Yes...?"
"Why do girls have so much stuff?" I giggled.
"Because we have more problems to deal with than boys." He just groaned.
"Anything you have to deal with will have an impact on me. Ugh..." I giggled again.
"Oh, Jack..." I happily took all my suitcases from him. "Um... where will I... sleep...?" He didn't say anything, he just went upstairs. I follwed him.
"Here's your room. Bathroom is to the left, my room is down the hall. Always knock before entering, and I'll do the same." I nodded. "One last thing. I eat organs, so get used to that. I'll see what I can do about feeding you." I almost gagged. Organs? Did he...? I shuddered at the thought of him eating my father's organs one by one while I hid in the closet. He left me to adjust to my new home.

EJ POV:

Why did I bring her? Why couldn't I kill her? How am I supposed to feed her?! I need a kidney.
After finishing the kidney I got from YN's father, I decided to check on her; see how she's adjusting. Her door was closed, so I knocked.
"C-Come in." The white walls were completely covered by different posters. I just stared at them for a while before turning to see YN curled up on her bed with a book.
"What are you reading?" She looked up at me, tilting her head cutely.
Wait, what?
"(Insert Book Title Here)." She said before turning back to her book. I nodded and fell onto my back.
"You know something?" She hummed in response, her nose still buried in her reading. "I have absolutely no idea how I'm going to feed you." That got her attention. She looked at me, and instead of seeing worry plastered across her face, she gave me a warm smile.
"I'll find a way. Before my mother... died..." her smile faded and her voice got quieter. "She used to teach me about edible plants, and how to handle them..." she trailed off. I felt... bad. Why did I feel bad? What's wrong with me? I sat up and was snapped out of my thoughts when she wrapped her arms around me, sobbing. I absentmindedly rubbed circles into her back as she soaked my hoodie with her tears. After a few minutes of crying, she fell asleep on my shoulder.
Cute...
I gently pried the book from her hands and placed a bookmark for her. Then I laid her down, covered her with the blankets, and, for a reason I can't explain, kissed her forehead.
"Sleep tight, YN..."