- 25 -

"I am A."

Half of them went silent, and the other half gasped in shock.

Jin seemed to be the only one who was not shocked, his eyes wandering to somewhere else as if he was thinking of something. Jimin wondered if he was even listening.

"Wow!" Hoseok gushed loudly. "And A stands for...?"

"Ace, I am Agent Ace. Nice to meet all of you," the girl with the raven black hair smiled, one dimple showing on her right cheek.

They were now gathered inside the van, with Suga driving it. Hoseok was too excited to talk to the girl for him to be trusted to drive.

"So you're also an agent of Alpha Centauri as well..." Jimin said with so much awe in his voice. He was honestly very surprised to know that she was A. He remembered that one time when he had thought that A was the weakest since she had the lowest rank and feeling guilty after.

Well, he definitely felt more guilty now. A was...really awesome. All Jimin could do was to blink at her in amazement. He didn't even know that she was a she.

"Whoa!" Hoseok gushed again. "So the rumours about that agent who's really good at hand-to-hand combat and can defeat a whole gang without any weapons at all was true? It's you, isn't it?"

A laughed. "I guess you could say that. Yes, I do specialize at hand-to-hand combat skills, but I think that rumour was too exaggerated."

"The mysterious A. It turned out she was a pretty girl with iron fists," Jin commented, finally joining in. There was a smile on his face but it did not reach his eyes.

"Yah!" Hoseok shouted with so much energy, pointing at Suga. "I always told you that the rumour was true S. Eat that!"

Suga only rolled his eyes, looking a bit in denial. Aww, that look made his hyung cuter. "Yeah, yeah, whatever."

Jimin chuckled at Suga's reaction, enjoying the little pout on his hyung's face. Unable to help himeself, he glanced at the boy who had his eyes on the road as he drove. He found that he had been glancing at the handsome agent many times now.

The traffic light turned red and Suga stepped on the break. Without any warning, he turned his head and met Jimin's eyes.

Jimin looked away quickly, feeling his heart jump all of a sudden. What the heck? Why was he feeling nervous just by looking at the older boy?

The thought quickly reminded Jimin of their stunt beforehand, of their kiss that everyone had seen. His face flushed immediately. Aish, he should not be thinking of these things. He couldn't help himself so he glanced at the other boy again.

Damn it, he was like a schoolgirl having a pathetic crush.

"By the way," Suga spoke, his deep voice cutting through Jimin's weird thoughts. He sounded serious, and Jimin was pretty sure that the others felt it as well. "How did you know that we were in trouble? Did somebody contact you?"

Oh yeah, the most important question. They were all so hyped up with all that happened that nobody remembered to question the sudden appearance of A. Even Jimin himself was wondering how and why A suddenly just appeared out of nowhere.

Unfazed by Suga's question, A only smiled. "Y sent me to help you guys."

"Mmm, but how did Y know about me and Jin. H, did you tell Y?"

Hoseok shook his head. "No. Jimin told me he couldn't be contacted."

With all the information, everybody went silent. Suga's face was expressionless, but Jimin knew that there were a lot of things in his mind.