Night at the Trancy Manor

•Y/N: Your Name
•E/C: Eye Color

—————————————————
_________________________________
Your POV:
_________________________________

—————————————————_________________________________Your POV:_________________________________

_________________________________

So, there I was,
        Resting peacefully across a beautiful, fancy couch, as I have been for the past... Mmm... Fifteen minutes, I'd say. It wasn't my own piece of furniture, however. Oh, no, no! This couch was in a really special place indeed. My moment of peace is soon disturbed, unfortunately, by a dim light that I was able to notice through my sealed eyelids. I resisted a smug little smile as I thought to myself,

'It appears I've been found. Well, that sure didn't take long.' I open an eye and instantly take note of the three purple-haired butlers surrounding me who wear indistinguishable expressions on their matching faces. The light I saw came from the lit candelabras held in their hands, and they stood so close that I could feel the heat coming off of the little flames as well. I could no longer hold back my grin, though I feigned innocence as I spoke.

"Can I help you three?" I ask, not particularly worried about my situation. What are they gonna do, kill me? Ha! I sit up as the three exchange whispers too quiet for me to hear and hold tightly to the stuffed bear in my arms, who I refer to as Derek, as I meet their gazes. "If you're wondering why I'm here, it's simply because I'm bored," I state nonchalantly, causing each to raise a curious brow. I frown at their lack of response, knowing just how witty the trio can be. "You know, you're a lot more entertaining when you talk."

Their puzzlement deepens as I stand up without warning. The triplets all tense as though they're ready to flick hot wax on me from the candles. Now, that would be unpleasant. Good thing I won't be in their hair much longer. Showing my teeth in a wide smile, I wave goodbye to the servants. "Ciao." Before they had any time to react, my body glitched out of the drawing room and reappeared on top of the roof, leaving them all befuddled, no doubt.

As I wait for everything to fall into place, I recall how I ended up here.

__________________________________
| ~ •• ~ Flashback ~ •• ~ |
_________________________________

"Ugh, there's nothing to do!" I complain as I lie back along the living room couch, left alone in the house with no one to accompany me. Ever since Ash got a job at the local library, it's been too quiet for my liking. Though, I suppose it's good to know that he's been adjusting well, and that he'll finally be out of my hair once he gets his own place. I guess I can go to see what the boys are doing, but they're probably all too busy working around the manor. I haven't heard anything about Ciel or Sebastian's whereabouts either, so I can't even pester one of them... Or, can I? A excited grin comes to my face as I race to where my movies are kept in search of the season two of Black Butler.