Your a what

(Y/N) POV:

I'm walking to school still thinking how Asia will react to what I'll tell her and if I don't will she still be friends with me. As I enter the school gates my trace of thought was interrupted when I heard steaming. I look at the direction where that scream came, I saw Issei being chased by the kendo club with wooden swords. He then gets behind me and cowers.

Kendo member1: Get back here you pervert!

Kendo member2: Stay away from (Y/N) before he catches your pervertedness!

Issei: (Y/N), please help me!

(Y/N): Can someone explain what's going on here.

Kendo member2: This low life was watching us change in the lockeroom!

(Y/N): That some balls there. I'm very sorry for what he did that. I'll make sure to teach him a lesson.

Kendo member1: When you put it like that. Okay, thank you.

The girls started walking away as Issei then got up and walked in front of me with relief on his face.

Issei: Thanks ma-

I wack Issei on the head as he crouched down holding onto his head as I continued to walk to the school building

Issei: What the hell man!

(Y/N): Sorry Issei. You did deserve it after all. Seriously, peeping on the girls when their changing.

Issei: What, not like you don't do it.

(Y/N): That's because I don't.

Issei: Whatever.

Issei starts walking away and I jogged to reach him and wrapped my arms around him.

(Y/N): Issei, buddy come on I'll treat you to anything.

Issei: Really, I'm not that easy.

(Y/N): Dude, I heard rumors that you'd do any for a quick snap shot.

Issei: Well maybe I am. Fine I forgive you, but you still gotta keep that promise.

(Y/N): Sure, come on class is about to start.

Time skipped brought by Dante watching Death Battle of him vs Bayonetta~

As lunch was nearly over I was at the school roof waiting for Asia but she didn't show up. I guess she really doesn't want to see my face anymore.

(Y/N): Geez I really fucked up this time. I don't blame her for not coming here, she's probably terrified from what she saw.

The lunch bell rings and I sighed as I got up heading to the door.

(Y/N): Better get to class.

As I walked to class I kept thinking why Asia didn't come to talk to me, maybe she forgot. As I walked into class and I sat down on my seat. I turned to see Asia as she looked at me and she turned her head slightly away. The class started and I looked out the window.

(Y/N): *Can't blame her, better off her staying away that being close*

Time skipped~

School had ended and I was getting ready to leave Issei came up to me.

Issei: Hey (Y/N) can you come with me please.

(Y/N): Where?

Issei: To my club, I thought maybe we could talk for a while.

(Y/N): Issei for the last time it just happens with me and women okay. Well maybe it's because of my looks.

Issei: What no!!! Come on man you owe me.