The Bread Burglar Strike Again

I sat cross-legged, floating a couple feet above the ground, as I explain the situation to them. "And, um, that's about sums it up."

"You forgot the part where you don't know how to change back." Jason pipes up from where he's currently polishing his helmet a couple feet away.

"Oh right," I say sheepishly. "There's also that."

"It's like Noragami..." I hear Tim whisper to himself, his hand placed under his chin thoughtfully.

I stare at him wide eyed. "I was thinking the same thing!" I take his hands and start shaking them excitedly. "I just didn't know if you guys also had that anime in this dimension too!" Tim looks quite taken aback by my sudden outburst, but quickly relaxes and starts grinning with the same enthusiasm.

"The circumstances are really similar it's almost uncanny."

"I know, right?" I exclaim.

"Uh," Dick interrupts. "Do you mind filling in the rest of us what's going on?"

"Oh, right. Sorry." I let go of Tim's hands and start rambling about the summary of the show. "So while trying to save this guy, a girl gets hit by a bus-"

"Yeah, that's it." Jason interrupts as he stands up. "I tuned out as soon as you started talking about weeb shows." He starts stalking towards the elevator, helmet slung underneath one arm. "I'm out."

"Wait! Jay!" I start to say but the elevator doors open. With his back still to us, he flashes a peace sign as the doors close and he disappears from view.

"Hot damn! What's his problem!" I huff as I turn back towards everyone else. "I thought you guys were chill with each other?" Where the comics are now, Jason might be a lone wolf and not work with the rest of the family on missions, but at least he's on speaking terms with everyone.

"Jay's been like that ever since he got back." Dick replies with a frown. "He talked to Bruce once and hasn't been back to the mansion since."

"Wait. What? How far back are you guys in the timeline?"

"I don't know what you mean, but we can fill you in on everything that has been going on recently if that helps." Tim pipes up from where he is currently sitting at the Bat Computer.

"Yes please. I need to get a grip on what continuity we're in right now."

I hover patiently above the floor as they take turns and talk over each other trying to piece together their lives the best that they can. When they finish I just sit back in amazement and take it all in.

"Oh wow, your world is seriously messed up."

"How do you mean?" Tim asks.

"Well, it's not just one continuity," I say. "It sounds like it's just a bunch of the most popular ones all mashed into one. Like, Dick started Young Justice but then disbanded it after what happened to Wally, and then Tim started up the Teen Titans to take up the mantle or whatever. It's just totally not like any of the comics."

"And what does that mean exactly?" Damian ask, slightly bored.

"It means that I have no clue as to what's going to happen. I'm about as blind as to what the future holds as you guys are." I sigh. "I wish I could help you out by providing more information, but about all I'm good at now is spontaneously fainting," I say as I gesture over at my motionless body.

Dick comes over and places his hand on my shoulder. "Don't worry Vi, you're plenty usefull."

"Thanks Dicky," I say jokingly and crack a smile at him.