chapter 56

a/n

THIS CHAPTERS A LITTLE SPICY

BUT NOT TOO SPICY

!NO LEMON!

;D

BUT FIRST I SHALL BORE YOU WITH SOME YIGA TALK! YAYA!

Master Bulblin stood in front of the Gate of Time, sighing to himself. He'd given up searching for [Name] and lost Ghirahim as well, so he decided to return to his own era. However standing before the Gate, a peculiar scent caught his nose.

Reminiscent of... [Mother].

He was well aware of her ability to possess vessels, but in exchange her life considerably shortened with every body she took over. It wasn't too much of a surprise that her flame finally burned out.

"Shame," he clucked his tongue, before examining the Gate. He smirked. "Though I've got to applaud you for restoring this to its former glory." He then stepped forward, awakening the Gate in preparation to return to his own time.

However something caught his eye. Turning his head, he saw the Yiga Clan Hideout, yet now it seemed abandoned. Its walls had crumbled and there were no roofs or any of his subordinates walking about. He furrowed his brows.

This... wasn't right. Where was his clan?

Grumbling to himself, he decided it'd be best to return to his era and discuss this with the others. And so he entered the Gate of Time, walking through it without much difficulty. Thanks to [Mother], now the path was painfree, and he traveled through within a matter of seconds.

Upon arriving back to his time, he immediately held a gathering with every Yiga present. He began by announcing news of [Mother]'s passing, and how Lord Ganondorf successfully usurped the throne twenty years in the future. As Yiga, they only wished for their King's desires to become a reality.

"Master Bulblin!" One Yiga shouted, bringing all the attention to him. When his master motioned for him to continue speaking, he cleared his throat. "I have a proposition."

"Go on," Bulblin urged.

"I know when you said we wanted to resurrect the beast Stallord, you meant that only as a diversion, but if you think about it... We could use it to execute rogue Yiga."

Of course, the idea of resurrecting Stallord was a lie. Bulblin swore to keep his plans secretive, known only to the members of his clan. Ghirahim might've joined them temporarily, but he was no fool. They didn't trust each other in the slightest.

"That's not a bad idea," Bulblin hummed, actually rather liking it. While his true objective might be just around the corner, he wouldn't mind steering off track just for a little. After all, the Gate of Time was theirs.

"Oh, another thing," the Master began. "Somehow, our fortress is deserted twenty years in the future. I'd like to believe because Ganondorf has secured the crown, he has granted us positions within the castle."

However, just to make sure, Bulblin appointed two trusted Yiga to travel through the Gate and find out the exact cause. They returned just a second later. Ah, the perks of time traveling... What might've possibly taken years for those two to accomplish occurred in the blink of an eye for the Yiga remaining in the fortress.

Evidenced by this, the two Yiga were noticeably older upon returning. While their masks still concealed their faces, their backs were slightly hunched, and they'd grown a bit more stomach.