3 | Homeless

One month

"You know what I don't understand harry?"

"What Gwen?" Harry asked the two were walking around New York for the day.

"Why good people have the worst outcomes." Her nails clicked against the coffee cup.

"What exactly do you bloody fucking mean?" Harry questioned as he hit his chest.

"Like I'm sure you're a good guy but you have a life long condition and me I'm just a girl in love with art whose devoted her life to the greater good yet I'm nearly homeless."

Harry nodded his head shoving his hands in his pockets.

"I don't think my Tourette's is a bad thing and when bad-piss off cunt!...things happen sometimes you have to fight or fly that's just life for you."

"It's sad. I'm really trying to stay afloat but when you see everyone else succeed you just want to refresh the page or shut the computer." Gwen sighed sniffling as she kept the tears from falling down her face.

Harry stopped walking and hugged Gwen.

"Thank you" she chuckled. "Where's your place?"

"It's a few streets down, why?"

"I want to see your bloody art. What you're all about." Harry said nudging into her.

Harry and Gwen walked through an alley and up some fire escape stairs through and window.

"Um why not the front door?" Harry questioned when he stood from clumping through the window.

"When I asked you why it was because I realized I didn't have my keys with me and my door automatically locks." She shrugged and the two went down a short hallway to a studio style room.

"Well this is it" she turned on the light and leaned against the door.

"You're amazing!" Harry said looking at the piles of canvases and tapestries and doodles on the wall.

"What's und-" Gwen stoped Harry from lifting the cover from the painting she was working on.

"That's a surprise don't look yet."

"Gwen there's no - fucking dog damnit- way you're not a millionaire by now your art is - cunt sack- amazing."

"Thank you." Gwen blushed pridefully

"This has got to go public"

"How is that going to work?"

"We live in a concrete -dammit cunt- jungle how is it not going to bloody happen?" Harry picked up another painting

"Just give me some time I think I can figure out something." Harry flicked his arms.

"Whatever Harry." She scoffed playfully and turned off the light.