5 |Birthday Boy

Over 5 months later

"Today is the grand opening of the NYC museum featuring art from around the world and here in our home town. "

"Gwen and her boyfriend Harry will cut the ribbon to the museum and also check out their exhibit."

The mayor handed the giant scissors to the two to cut the rope.

"Welcome and enjoy." People entered the museums and many college students did as well.

"Gwen now can I see - monkeys- your exhibit?"

"Yeah you can I waited since it's your birthday tomorrow." Gwen out her head on Harry's shoulder as they walked through the museum.

"Here it is" she said and the box room was hidden behind white sheets.

"Before I show you Harry and our small crowd I want to thank you really. I thought I found you to help you but in return you helped me. I felt safe enough to tell you my story and you turned it into a novel. You helped me to realize that good things happen to good people they just take some time. Thank you for everything over the past half a year. Now I present

Interracial Emotions"

Gwen rolled the white sheet off revealing paintings of the two and the photographs Gwen took of interactions with her and Harry's Tourette urges.

"And Harry you can finally see my adaptation of you in the future it's pretty accurate and kind of humorous" Gwen flipped the canvas around revealing a spitting image of Harry.

"Honestly Gwen I look amazing

"Honestly Gwen I look amazing." Harry laughed going over to the photo.

"Good I hope you look like this when we get older."

Harry rolled his eyes making her giggle.

Gwen out her arm around his shoulder sighing.

"Bloody cocksucker!" Harry said before kissing Gwen.

"Well I love you too" she laughed against his lips

Fin
~

So the end....It's whatever you think happens to them.

Thank you for reading

Love C