Chapter 32

"That's a wrap, good job everyone!" Gary yells signaling it's the end of the day.

We shot a couple scenes but the only one I was in was the chariot scene.

I feel an arm wrap around me,"Hey Is," I hear someone whisper in my ear.

"Hey Xan...AHHHH!" I get cut off by my own screams once I see who the person is.

"What made you think I was Xander?" Jack laughs. I'm still trying to catch my breath from all that screaming when I look over Jack's shoulder and see Xander laughing.

I walk over and smack him on the shoulder,"Not funny!" I yell.

"Awww, we were just kidding," he says giving me a sloppy kiss on the cheek.

"Yeah whatever," I mumble walking away to find Jackie.

I find her at the snack table. Since we changed out of our costumes after the scene we were in was over we can leave now.

"Hey Jackie," I say coming up behind her.

She turns around and looks at me,"Hi."

"Want to go back to my room?" I ask her.

"Yeah, sure," she replies.

"Come, come then," I say dragging her out to a van to take us back to the hotel.

We get in the van only to find Jack and Xander sitting in there.

"Jack, Alexander," Jackie says nodding towards them.

"Jacqueline," they both say back.

"Isabelle," I add in because I feel left out. They all just give me weird looks.

"Soooooo, my room?" I ask the guys since me and Jackie were already heading there.

"Why do we always go to your room?" Jack whines.

"Because my room is the only one with food."

"Point taken," Jack says and we all continue the ride to the hotel.