The Alphas Possession - Chapter Fifteen

I trace the claw marks with my fingers and then the mark on my neck. Shaking my head at the thought.  No way. I leave Dreen's room, closing the door behind me. I go back into my room where I tidy up my notes and get ready to sleep, cause who needs food? Buut I'm interrupted by the loud sound of my stomach rumbling.

I head downstairs into the kitchen, scavenging for any thing to eat. I find a packet of instant noodles and start to prepare it. As I wait for my noodles to cook, I take a seat at the dining table and lay my head on the table. So much has happened in such a short period of time.

I look back to see my noodles ready so I dish out my food and eat at the dining table. Half way through my silent meal I hear the doorbell rings. I tip toe to the front door and look through the door hole thing to see my parents. I consider letting them in as they did abandon me here but I eventually give in and open the door to them.

"Cheryl, it's so good to see you," my mother hugs me when we enter the living room. "Likewise," I smile slightly as we all take a seat. "Cheryl, it's time we told you something," my father clears his throat before telling me. "I think it's only right to tell you when your Aunt comes back," I nod and the waiting game starts.

Aunt Rose came home not shortly after my parents came and was surprised to see them. I allow them to have their chat before Aunt Rose leads us to her study room. "Okay Cher, it's time you knew the truth," my father starts off, my Aunt looking at him with a face that read 'Are you sure?' which he responded to with a slight nod.

The biggest shock of it all was when my dad said: "We're wolves," and instantly grew claws and some extra facial hair. Which caused me to shriek loudly and pass out due to shock. Once I had woken up and recovered, my parents explained my sister's death and Aunt Rose explained where Dreen was and what had happened the day before. And that this town was full of wolves. 

My father tells me the history of our family, telling me about our pack. He tells me that there are 3 packs in this town, the Spring-moon pack, the Red-moon pack and the Moon-light pack. (AN: When I first was writing this book I thought of these names but they're actually kinda cringe tsktsk). The Spring-moon pack belonged to some guy by the name of Dominic Kent who my father seemed to be very fond of. The Red-moon pack belonged to another man named Phill Taylor. Lastly, the Moon-light pack which my father was the Alpha of.

My parents finally leave after a very long discussion and I head off to sleep with a lot on my mind. Now everything adds up. I stand in front of my mirror for a while, looking at the mark. Damn, I should've asked if it had anything to do with wolves since it appeared right after the wolf came for me. Maybe I'll send her a message-oh right, I don't have my phone. I let out a groan before falling onto my bed and falling asleep.

AN: The big revealll huehuehue, hope you are enjoying it despite it being slow and boring T_T I'm writing the next chapters now hehe