Chapter 6

Camila's POV

"Hello?"

"Hello, my mistress," I smiled from ear to ear once I heard that raspy little voice over the phone.

"Hello my.... uh... well, hello, Camila," she greeted, causing me to laugh at her cuteness.

"How are you doing this morning?" I asked.

"Uhh... good, I think. It's like six am," she mumbled tiredly.

I looked at the clock on the bedside table, "Shit, you're right. Well, I needed to talk to you before you came over today and tell you to not come over today."

"Not today?"

"Nope. I'm taking the day off and spending it with you," I grinned happily.

"With me? But who's gonna drive the kids?" she questioned.

"I can. You know I have my license, right?" I chuckled.

"Oh, uh-"

"I'll drive them to school and then I'll come over to your place around nine, alright?" I said.

"Okay. I'll see you then," she muttered and I could tell she was all for it since she got to get some more sleep and not drive all the way out here.

"See you then," I finished up. "Oh and happy Halloween."

"...What?"

"It's Halloween."

"Oh, uh.. happy halloween," she chuckled.

Beaming, "Okay, get some rest, baby. I'll see you soon," I softly cooed and hung up.

Today was Halloween which was my all time favorite holiday. Every year I took work off for the day to just have fun and spend time trick-or-treating with my kids. Giorgio was usually gone every year just like this year so I took them out on my own and we always had a blast. But this year since my baby Lauren was in my life now, I decided we could both have fun together.

I quickly got up and ready for the day, throwing on what ever Cabello brand top and bottom sweats I had laying around in the closet and not doing much with my hair.

Getting the kids ready was a lot of fun since they were dressed in their costumes today. Giorgio was a Halo Master Chief, Gianna was a hooded huntress and Giovanni was Spiderman. I was also happy that we all got to shop for these costumes together just the other day with Lauren included.

After breakfast, they were stoked that I was driving them to school and requested a special ride in the Mercedes G Wagon. Well, I didn't have a mom van so they got to choose any cool car we had. During the drive, I allowed my eldest to sit in the front and play around with the stereo, blasting Despacito as if we hadn't heard that song enough when it first came out earlier in the year. But we all jammed out anyway.

"Have a wonderful day, lovelies!" I called out to them as they exited the car.

"Bye, Mom. Love you," Giorgio kissed my cheek, making my heart melt at how such a nice young man he was.

I watched them all walk in together and melted at everyone being the most adorable children this world had. And I couldn't have been prouder and happier that they were all mine.

***

Before I went to go get Lauren at her new apartment in Chelsea, I decided to surprise her with something I knew she'd like. First, I had to make a stop at home to pick it up.

"Holy fuck," she tugged down her sunglasses just as I was rolling down the window to the car I pulled up in.

"You like it?" I chuckled, clutching the steering wheel.