Today is the day. TMAHA is LIVE

WHOOP! The Mafia and His Angel: Part 1 is now LIVE on amazon!!

Oh my shit! Freak out with me, lovelies!! Hold me!!

At the moment only ebook is available! LINK TO AMAZON IN BIO!

Paperbacks will be available soon. Amazon is just taking some time to let it go live!

When paperbacks are LIVE I will let you know. Right here. I will make another post.

Signed paperbacks will also be available to purchase from me!! I will have a form so you can sign up. I am just waiting for paperbacks to go LIVE on amazon first.

Stay tuned! More giveaways to come! *wink wink nudge nudge* (previous giveaway has ended BTW)

And I wanted to leave this for the end, because this is the important part. A huge thank you, to every single one of my reader. My lovelies.  I always say that I write for myself and my characters, because their stories deserve to be told. I write because I want and need to. Because it's a part of me.

But I also write for you. 

You are the reason why I am still here. In this moment, holding this book. Your never-ending support and love has taken us on this path. From the first word to the last, you have been here with me. I am proud we took this journey together. Together, we dreamed about holding TMAHA one day, thumbing through the pages. We did it, lovelies. Thank you for standing with me, even through my craziness. To all the fan accounts and groups out there, thank you! All the beautiful edits and posters you have made, they are my inspiration and motivation. 

So thank you, lovelies. Seriously, from the bottom of my heart. 

Yours truly and with lots of love, 

Lylah xoxo.