• THE SILVER ROSE •

Namaste!

I welcome you to join me on the marvellous journey of The Infernal Crown Trilogy.

•••••

•••••

I have always been in love with fantasy, the books, the world of dragons and faeries and all the magic and stardust. It's beautiful and captivating. I've been working on this storyline for past five years and after repeated revisions of the drafts, I've finally decided to publish this book. I really, really hope you like my work.

•••••

Before you go ahead, I'd like you to read through some points. 👇🏻

1.) I DO NOT ALLOW TRANSLATIONS OF THIS STORY IN ANY LANGUAGE OR DIALECT.

2.) DO NOT COPY THIS STORY AND DO NOT POST THIS ON ANY WEBSITE.

3.) This book is a work of fiction. All names, characters, locations, and incidents are products of author's imagination, or have been used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead, locales, or events is entirely coincidental. HOWEVER, THIS STORY IS MINE AND ALL OF ITS CONTENTS, CHARACTERS, SCENES, ETC. ARE MINE.

4.) The UPLOADING, SCANNING, and DISTRIBUTION of this book in any form or by any means—including but not limited to electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise—without the permission of the author is ILLEGAL AND PUNISHABLE BY LAW. Your support for author's rights is appreciated.

5.) Don't PLAGIARIZE. PLEASE DO NOT STEAL MY WORK. I have literally invested my blood, sweat and tears into this work.
(STEAL THIS AND WATCH ME SUMMON THE LORD OF HELL AND HAVE TEA WITH HIM WHILE HIS HOUNDS FEAST ON YOU.) *smiles gently* Other than that, I have no problem and I hope you enjoy this book.

6.) Please tell me immediately if you know anyone copying this story or posting it on any website. I'll be grateful.

7.) Pictures of any sorts are credited to pinterest or google and to the rightful owners. I do not own them.

8.) Content Warning : violence, horror, graphic themes, use of substance, abuse.
This work strictly follows the Wattpad Content Guidelines.

9.) I try to write as flawlessly as possible. But I'm only human and if you find mistakes, feel free to point them out. I'll be glad. I'll keep them in mind while editing.

•••••

Please show some love by commenting and voting. If you like this story, do share it and help me get noticed.

•••••

|Shirina Celes. Copyright © March 2020. All rights reserved|