18. Love At First Sight!

Early update enjoy!

Chapter 18

Surya's pov :

             Love at first sight! Yeah I fell in love with my Sanjana at first sight. I still remember the day but today I fell in irrecoverable love at her again. She is safe and sound. She is standing infront of me.

        My hands around the little honeycomb in my arms loosened and she got down. My legs reached Sanjana using baby steps covering a very small distance which felt miles away.

          She seemed astound, her eyes became saucers pooling with fresh salt water. I could hear her heart beat clearly it was fast enough to win a Marathon.

           I touched her cheeks making her close eyes and my hands trailed along her hand to her fingers, I am checking as if it's not a dream and she's really in front of me.

I am a mess!

                The emotions I had was in explainable, I crushed her into my arms and finally my eyes betrayed me shedding tears. I find something tucking my legs I looked down to see that little girl.... No my daughter... It's my Kavya. I pulled her close to my heart effortlessly with one hand where the other one was holding her mother. I held both the important ladies of my life close to me tightly fearing they would leave me again.

              Sanjana wasn't out of shock like me, my daughter has got a questioning look. She wiped her mother's tears getting her back to earth. Then turned to me, wiping my tears with that soft delicate hands. Before I could kiss that baby fingers I was pushed roughly to the floor.

         Sanjana looked terrified she held Kavya tight and started to run out of my sight.

What the f***? Are you out of your senses women? I cursed under my breath and ran behind them. She succeeded to get out of the hospital and reached the parking area.

            My Kavya was clapping and cheering my wife thinking her mom and her unknown father were playing Lock and Key!

     "Momma... Hahah... Run.. Run... Chast... Suya coming.." She was squealing happily.

      No Sanjana not this time I will not let you take my daughter away from me. Never!

       I caught her by her waist and shoved both of them into my car nearby and started driving.

     "Stop the car... Stop it!  I don't wanna come with you... Stop! " it hurts these aren't any kind of foul words but they succeeded in stabbing my heart.

    I will not let you go Sanju! I'll not repeat that mistake. I turned to her and gave her a cold glare it was enough to shut her down. She fears my anger then and I am happy she is still scared of my anger.

        "Not in front of my daughter." I stressed the word DAUGHTER and her breath stilled.

     On the other hand my daughter is loving the ride, she went on opening the dashboard, looking around the car inside, playing with the tissue box and showing her tongue in front of the Air conditioner blower, closing her month when it became dry. She was laughing.

              She needs me Sanju, you cannot give her everything as a single mother. She deserves a better life and only I can give her that. The thought that my little princess lived her life unaware of any such comforts made me mad at sanju and my knuckles turned white tightening the steering.

                I reached my banglow, the memories of our married life flashed in front of us, I got down the car and opened her door. Kavya looked very exited. I know Sanju will run and try to escape from me again so I did the right thing.