(twenty one; one-shot // 4)

© to the me

Summertime Sadness [fluff]

Jimin and Yoongi are in long distance relationship. It may sound as a miracle to keep up a two years long relationship that has 59 miles distance, but it is possible.

Unfortunately, they only see each other for two weeks, in the summer, out of the all twelve months . The rest nine months is only facetiming.

---
Got my bad baby by my heavenly side
I know if I go, I'll die happy tonight

This year, Jimin is going to Daegu, where Yoongi lives. Daegu was probably one of Jimin's favourite places; not only because of Yoongi but it could be.

Jimin's heartbeat increased as the train entered the Daegu. He could feel Yoongi's presence waiting for him at the station; waiting for Jimin to finally kiss him like he always has mentioned.

The train flew past sign saying "Buk-gu", he knew he was here. Few minutes, or even seconds, left until he could hug the older.

The train surprisingly stopped, making Jimin wonder around until he realised

he was here.

Jimin picked up his bag and walked out of the train. He was firstly greeted by the black haired boy. The hug was tight and almost unbreakable. Jimin also wrapped his hands around the older and pulled him closer to the embrace.

The hug was disconnected and the pair both looked into each other's eyes. They could feel butterflies flying around and inside them.

"i love you."

"i love you too."

---
Oh, my God, I feel it in the air
Telephone wires above are sizzling like a snare
Honey, I'm on fire, I feel it everywhere

The pair were in café enjoying their drinks when Yoongi connected their fingers on top of the table. Jimin confusingly looked.

"It's nearly over,"

"I know."

"I don't want you to leave."

"Me either."

Jimin pulled into a soft and gentle kiss and quickly pulling away before anyone could have noticed.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

---
Kiss me hard before you go
Summertime sadness
I just wanted you to know
That, baby, you the best

The two weeks went quick as bolt. He had couple lunches with Yoongi's parents; introducing himself more openly.

But it was the time Jimin returns back to Busan; back to the plain city without colour. He felt quiet sad that the time was already over.

The train was already here by its stop when the pair arrived to the platform. Jimin could feel Yoongi pressing his hand tighter by each second, that he could sense Jimin parting away.

The older pulled younger into a kiss. Yoongi wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist and pulled him closer.

The kiss lasted for how long it was supposed to until they had to separate, again.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

---
Think I'll miss you forever
Like the stars miss the sun in the morning skies

"Jimin, are you okay?"

It was Jimin's friend, Jungkook, who asked him a question. A lot recently he has been looking into a distance as if he was in a movie.

Jimin nodded his head to an agreement that he is okay; he always is.

"Doesn't seem like it."

---

"Have you been sleeping properly?"

Taehyung, Yoongi's best friend, asked him. He felt like his friend hasn't been himself lately and Taehyung was worried.

Yoongi nods as an agreement and leaves it off as he wonders off in a distance, with another yawn.

"Doesn't seem like it."

------

"I miss him."

Both of the lover said to their best friends as if it was some kind of telepathic plan that they had.

"Call him, Yoongi."

Taehyung said to the older and they changed their direction to Yoongi's house, where he could call him and sleep later.

Yoongi smiled a little to the thought of hearing Jimin's voice.

"Call him, Jimin."

Jungkook advised him as he passed Jimin's phone to him; making him smile a little to the thought of hearing Yoongi's voice.

"Also, you will get over it."

"It's just summertime sadness."

-

if you are jikook trash, you can check out my jikook bible for the jikook version of this one shot.

this is my first ever one-shot so don't kill me :)