Chapter 66

When the boys were done in the shower, Jacob got dressed rather quickly, however, he was relaxed and didn't feel too awkward in Hunter's presence.

Hunter pulled on his jeans and rubbed his hair with a towel. He turned to face Jacob who started to fidget.

"I hope you didn't feel pressured into doing that."

"I didn't," Jacob was fast to reply. "I'm um, I'm glad it happened. I felt comfortable and I never thought I would in that situation."

Hunter smiled that dazzling smile.

"I'm glad. One milestone at a time is good for us. I quite like this slow approach to things because I'll know you on a personal level when we become more committed to this relationship."

Jacob nodded and chewed on his bottom lip.

"I was worried you'd think it was going too slow."

Hunter shook his head and threw his wet towel at him.

"Don't be silly. I'll wait my whole life for you Jacob Jones, no matter how irresistible you are." Jacob's smile grew as he looked down to his hands and bit his bottom lip. Hunter groaned and covered his heart with his hand. "You're so cute. Waiting for you will be hard though."

Anthony looked up when the boys left a steamy bathroom.

"Spicing up your relationship I see?" He grinned but was promptly nudged by Margo when Jacob's cheeks started to heat up.

"That is none of your business," Hunter glanced at his mate while he eyed up the breakfast. "He'd rather see a pork sausage instead of mine."

"Hunter!" Margo couldn't hold in her laughter when Jacob's eye's almost popped out of his head. However, he had a comeback this time.

"Hm, that is debatable."

It caught Hunter by surprise and he raised his eyebrows rather quickly.

"You saucy mother f-"

"Hunter," Anthony warned. "Go and flirt somewhere else, I would like to eat my breakfast and keep it in my stomach thank you very much."

* * * * *

"I know you're nervous but this has to be done," Hunter spoke in a hushed tone. They were standing at the bottom of Jacob's grandparents home. "It's our mission."

Jacob looked up to the familiar house. It was medium, semi-detached and didn't have very much character. It was stale looking with a cold atmosphere, even from the outside. The decor on the outside was dated which left Hunter's imagination to roam freely about what the inside looked like.

Jacob took a big breath, squeezed Hunter's hand very tightly and walked with him to the front door. They gave each other a look of reassurance before ringing the doorbell.

The sound seemed to stop and the silence grew very noticeable. Hunter and Anthony's pack were close by. Nathan's pack and Brad's new pack were also notified about this situation so they had the maximum backup if things took a turn for the worst.

Jacob thought about bringing his dad with him but he didn't want to drag him into this mess.

Suddenly, quick footsteps sneaked up behind him and they both turned with worried eyes. But it was only William.

"What are you doing here!?" Hunter hissed.

He had no time to explain before the front door opened and they were all staring at the homophobic grandfather.