Chapter 8 - Edited Once

Jaxon

We had been in Victoria's Secret for an hour, and we were getting a lot of flirty looks from the girls in the shop and hateful glares from guys passing by. I wanted to fight those guys but did not want to make a fuss over it. Besides...We had an annoying kidnapped girl with us who could just take advantage of chaos and escape. Damn you, Ariel.

Why Victoria's secret... Why?

She had mesmerizing bright blue eyes, which were the window to your soul and could blow your mind, and she had soft pink lips, flawless skin, and long brown wavy hair. She was perfect in all meanings. I had never seen such a unique-looking girl like her, and she was amusing with her fun and cheerful character. I mean, how did she get stuck?

And why didn't she react like any other person who gets kidnapped in the middle of the night?

A normal person would scream, yell, kick, or shout for help, but she did none of that.

Owen's and Noah's argument cut me from my inner thoughts. I frowned at them and listened. "Ketchup," Noah said.

"Mayonnaise," Owen fired back.

"No, I said Ketchup," Noah countered.

"No, Ma-" I slapped Owen's head, and they shut up.

"Guys, what's the problem?" I asked with crossed arms. They looked at me with malicious smiles.

I regret asking.

"Jax listens carefully," Owen started. I nodded. "What is a better sauce with fried chips: Ketchup or Mayonnaise?"

Seriously dude? But I'm not going there today.

"I don't know," I replied. It's better not to answer that because I know if I said ketchup, I will face an angry and annoying Owen for hours and vice versa.

They sighed, but that frown turned into smiles when they saw that Ariel had finished shopping. We stopped at a lot of clothes shops and were too tired. Now I know what Aaron meant. Girls don't get tired at all from shopping whatsoever.

"That's it," she cleared, and I got up and paid for her stuff. I had no problem paying as long as I could get out of here.

"Are we done now?" I asked with hopeful eyes. Pleading to go.

"Yes," she replied, smiling, and we headed to the car. Finally.

Ariel

"So, do you know where to go now?" I asked the guys, and they shook their heads.

"No, we haven't received the call from Boss, so we have nothing to do now," Aaron replied while typing on his phone. It must be his girlfriend... We were in the car. I sat next to the window, Jaxon beside me and Aaron beside him, Noah had the shotgun, and Owen was the driver this time.

"How about we go to a park, you know to relax. Aaron could tell me about his girlfriend, and you guys wait for the call," I suggested, and they looked at me, thinking about it.

"Sounds good to me," Owen nodded with a warm smile. "Yeah, let's go," Noah replied.

"Sure," Aaron raised his thump up.

"I don't care as long as there is no walking around. My feet are killing me from your shopping spree," Jaxon complained like a whiny little kid. My fluff bear, Adrian, was more grown up than him.

"Quit complaining. I'm the victim here." I punched his shoulder real hard, and he rubbed his shoulder, showing me the most rejoicing expression for me. Pain.