That Little Bit of Hope

Hello my children ^-^ 526 reads!! WOW :D Not much but idc the closer I get to 1000!

Where I live we are having a rain/thunder storms week so yeah and there has been nothing new really. This chapter is kinda boring but I promised to tell you guys all! So here ya go!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First off, I'm shaken up today. Last night, I decided to test the myth. I put rose pedals under my pillow. Well Kevin ended up in my dream. That's why. I mean who wouldn't? {A/N: For those who don't know rose pedals under your pillow means your going to dream of who you shall marry!!}

I sat in 5th hour as he entered. I looked but then quickly started to write. A story idea. I love to write.

He dropped his things and went strait toward Bella. Homework they were talking about. But I didn't like how he put his arm kinda-ish around her.. well I don't know it was like on the table and he was almost behind her and so- I'm being paraniod. He's not even mine!

He pulled up a chair next to her. This got my blood boiling. Calm. Don't overreact...

Her cousin came in and pushed him to move. Thank you. I have to thank her later. He sat across from Bella. Well it was better....

Not even a minute later he resumes to his seat. Good.

In 6th hour I had to run around school and get; Every. Single. Teacers. Signature. In. Twenty. Minutes.

DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD THAT IS?!

I ran through every teacher while I did a mental calculation of which class to "skip". I wanted to avoid Kevin. I knocked on the science teachers door and entered.

Kevin was the first person I saw. He just stared at me. Now awe, no rudeness, just plain- stare. I stared back. "Um can you sign this for um- ms Ortiz and-" I turned and followed her to her desk breaking our stare down. "for FCCLA?" I said with more breath. Was I not breathing? Probably not my heart is 208 and I can feel it beating within my whole body!

I looked up and caught Kevin's gaze again. He talked to another guy then locked my gaze before I left. I closed the door and laid against the lockers for a sec. Calming my pulse and heart-rate. Was every crush like this? I know I got nervous but I don't think my heart raced this fast....

Oh boy..

I was in 8th hour English. I sat down and got out a pen. "It should be right there Kevin." The teacher said. My head popped up. My heart picked up pace. After a few minutes of searching the giant pile he left. I don't think he even saw me... but oh well.

In 9th hour I rested my head on Scar's leg. "Scar I'm so tired." I moaned. "Oh! I'm not Scar I'm Kevin." My heart skipped a beat. "What?" My head popped up.

"In 8th hour we were just messing around and he was all 'You're not Scar. I'm Scar. You're Kevin.' and I was all OK so yeah I'm Kevin." She laughed.

"My husband's retarted." I said laughing laying back on her leg again.

"Ouch Scar you need- Oh sorry Kevin- you need more fat in ur legs haha!" "Okay? Haha!" "I can't call you Kevin I'm sorry calling you my husband is like weird." I laughed.

*Next Day*

Kevin

I was just outside with my friends as usual. "Leave me alone." A girl said. I looked around. This big kid was trying to hit on this girl. Really dude at school? This guy was bigger but younger.

"Stop it!" She yelled. I walked over. "Dude just leave her alone." "Why do you care?" "Just take you're fat ass on and leave her alone!" I yelled. He rolled his eyes and walked off. "Thanks."

"Welcome." I called over my shoulder and went back to my friends.

Selena

That was so sweet!! One of my friends told me what Kevin did for her. He's too caring!! I awed mentally.

I'm still shaken up from last night. I was watching a movie and there was theses two best friends. They're names? Why none other than Kevin and Kayden. Which is weird because Kevin and Kayden are really good friends. And I believe in Fate and Destiny trying to put you together with somone you're destined to be with. And I think that my person is Kevin. And I think Jade's is Kayden. She thinks he's cute so isn't it perfect?

I think so...

In 5th hour I easedrop on Kevin and Scar's ex's conversation. "Yeah she said you guys have to go to counseling and stuff. But I can't say the rest." He laughed.

I leaned in closer. "Just say it." Please don't Kevin! "I can't say! And plus everyone's listening." Well no shit!

Please don't Kevin. After they dropped the subject I got scared. I knew I had to tell him not to talk about it.

"Kevin." He didn't hear me. "Kevin." I said. He looked around and his eyes landed on me. I tried not to smile but this was serious. "Can I talk to you for a minute. Over here." I pointed to the wall behing me. "Um yeah hang on." He said turning back to his homework. "Okay." I whispered and picked up my book. I glanced at the clock often until it was 2 minutes till the bell.

He was just talking now. I tried to say something but couldn't. One of his friends noticed and said, "I think she wants you." He said looking at me. Kevin looked around and his eyes landed on me. I was in the middle of trying to speak to him. "Um can we uh-?" I said pointing to where I was. "Yeah one second." he said turning back to talk. Really? I gathered my things with the rest of the class. I had to hurry. FCCLA was selling baked potatoes and I had to catch up with my friends.

The bell rang. Everyone filed out but Kevin had his hand on the wall; blocking me from leaving. I shrugged under him and left. He didn't even talk to me. Jerk.

I grabbed my ticket and went. I caught up with Sky. We walked down the stairs. I heard Kevin going "Excuse me girlfriend." A few times, faking gayness. I don't know why he does that so don't ask.

My heart picked up a beat but also hurt. He didn't talk to me because he assumes somethings. "Hey Selena!" He called me. I turned around suprised. "What did you need to talk about?" We walked ahead of our friends together. Don't get me wrong I still think he's an asshole but a little less for talking to me in the hall which I was hoping he would.

"Um its about what you said to Scar's ex. Don't tell him anything she told you. He can use it against her." "Oh! Sorry I didn't tell him alot." "Good. Just don't okay." "Yeah its just confusing and all." He said fading because he was going back with his friends. "Yeah okay." I said. Once we walked in he somehow got in line before us. Well more like right next to Sky. But I was happy because being that close would probably have my heart explode.

"Oh gosh dude I don't have my ticket I'm like scared." He said serious yet laughing a bit at the end. "Ha good luck." I laughed.

After lunch I was walking with the school's man-whore Josh. He was thinking really bad things and I got him to consiter not doing it. "Oh my gosh you might now yay!" I said. Kevin was holding the door and I put my arms on Josh's shoulders and hugged him. "Thank you!" I squealed.

He laughed. "Yeah you're one of the reason's too." He said. I could have swore Kevin saw us, then he disapeared and stopped holding the door. "Why? Wait what?" "You and a few other people are the reason I'm thinking about not doing it." "That's good." I smiled. We walked up the steps and Kevin came out. "Hurry guys I'm gunna close the door in 5, 4, 3, 2-" He said sounding like Daffy Duck! Me and Josh raced to beat it. Kevin closed the door after me and said "Sorry guys got to get to class." in that same funny accent. "Well good job Josh." I waved off.

Hey...what if Kevin saw, got jealous, but wanted to win me over too so ended up opening the doors back up? No I'm probably crazy....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is 2 days so its long! So do you guys think I'm overreacting or crazy or think I'm right?! Haha!! Comment!! Vote!!

<3