Part 8

FLASHBACK Continued.....

Lucknow...

It’s had been two week since Khushi came back to Lucknow from Delhi with Shashi giving her family surprise and shock together but what shocked them more is her behaviour as she has became too quite that its becoming hard to even recognize her presence in house. Buaji and Garima wanted to ask her but Shashi stopped them saying she is tired from journey but now with passing time it becoming hard for him to stop the ladies and even he also want to know the reason behind his daughter changed behaviour.

“Shashi Babua ab bahut ho gayal ab hame Sankadevi se baat kareka hi padi” said Buaji (Shashi its enough now we have to talk with her)

“Magar Jiji...” started Shashi but Buaji cut him in between and said. (But)

“Koi Agar magar nahi” said Buaji in response Shashi nodded as he know that his sister is not going to listen him. (No if & but)

“Payalia jao Sankadevi ko bula kar lao” said Buaji in return Payal nodded and Left. (Payal go, call Khushi)

When Payal entered in room she find it as quite as it was from past 2 week like others Payal also has doubt that something is wrong with Khushi and she even tried to ask from Khushi but she got no reply from her except “Jiji hum thik hai” (I am Fine) and she know that Khushi is everything except being fine but she thought not force her more and giving her required time. But after seeing her aunt determination she knows there is no escape for Khushi and she has to answer their question. Coming out of her thought she looked around the room and found Khushi in blue colour patiala suit sitting on windows putting her head on her folded knees and looking at her anybody can easily say that she had faced a big storm but this is not end here as a another big storm in face of her Buaji is waiting for her downstair shaking her head in no Payal went to Khushi.     

               (KHUSHI DRESS)

(KHUSHI DRESS)

“Khushi” said Payal touching her head lovingly.

“Jiji” said Khushi with small smile coming out from her lost self.

“Buaji bula rhi hai tujhe” said Payal with that that small smile also left and she nodded her head. (Buaji is calling you)

“Jiji tum chalo hum ate hai” said Khushi after sometime in return Payal nodded and left. (You go I’m Coming)

Khushi very well knows why her Buajiji is calling her not only that she also know that how worried they are for her and for that she tried to act happy in front of them but soon she came to know that she can’t fake in front of her family so she started staying in her room only so she don’t have to face them her Father and sister understand her and stopped coaxing her for answer but her Buaji and Amma will not take anything other than truth so she has to face them from today her real battle has started which she has to win for her baby as she know if she lost this battle then she will loose her baby for which she is not ready. When she came to know about her pregnancy she knows it’s going to be hard but with Arnav she thought she can win world but after his betrayal she knows she has to face this world alone and for her baby she will do this with this thought she wiped her tears and left her room.