Chapter 33 : A Promise

" Make Promises Only If You Have the Guts to Keep Them & Not Break Them.

Coz Once You Break a Promise, It's the most difficult thing to Rebuilt that Confidence. "

____________________________________

AHANA'S POV

I really had a tiring day. I was grateful that Ansh fed me. When I woke up he was nowhere to be seen. I went to the study and saw him sleeping there on the couch. His laptop was also switched on. My workaholic husband. Ansh is really attached to his study. I had a shower and prepared coffee. I placed it near Ansh and greeting Dad and Grandad I left for the office.

I had a meeting with Jaai regarding the sales of our telecommunications products. It went on well and then we were just talking about sports when Ansh entered and created a scene. Why does he always do that I don't understand. I don't know what problem he has with Jaai. Whenever he faces him I see that he has a changed of behaviour. I ain't sure when will he understand that there is nothing between us. Anyways I like that jealous Ansh.

But I have learned to ignore him now. We are married for 9 and a half months now. And still there is no improvement in our condition. It's being from bad to worst.

I had an appointment with Dr. Mrs Bhatt. A weekly check up. Jaai said he was going to accompany me to the doctor. And not once but always. He was really excited about the baby. I knew Ansh won't be interested in what is happening to me and I don't care. It's good that I have Jaai with me. Or else I don't think I would have survived.

I didn't see Ansh the entire day. He had a lot of meetings piled up. At around 6 I left with Jaai to the hospital. I asked my driver to drive my car home since Jaai would drop me.

The check up went well. Doctor said that I ll need to rest a lot. I ll have to sleep on time and take proper food. Skipping meals will not be tolerated. I nodded obediently. I always wait for Ansh to return home and then I sleep but now I ll have to stop that practice since my baby is very important to me.

Jaai dropped me home and left. We had a chocolate pastry. It was my favourite. When I entered the house it was already 9. And the sight what I saw surprised me. I was more in a state of awe.

Ansh, Dad and Grandad were sitting in the living and watching TV. Football Fever. Boys... I was surrounded by them.

" Hey! Ahana..."

" Hi... Dad..." I said. A bit surprised. I have never seen all them like this. And Ansh is never home this early. Never.

" You look shocked. Never thought your husband to be early at home. But I need to take your extra care. Isn't it?" Ansh said. But he wasn't even looking at me. But that wasn't a necessary statement. He was just saying it for the sake of saying.