Chapter 52: With or Without You

*WARNING: The following content HEAVILY contains sexual content that is unsuitable for children.*

It took a month before I was fully healed. Min had stayed in the capital to do business - but I knew a big part of it was because he was still worried. I was touched by his concern and happy that my dear cousin was staying longer. Meanwhile, Feng had stayed close while I healed. He was protective – extremely so, but the incident had gave him the reason. Furthermore, Wang Feng hadn't found who was behind the kidnapping. Through the tea shop owner, Feng found the kidnappers. But tortures and threats proved to be useless. They refused to say a word and Wang Feng was not known for patience. I didn't ask Feng what he had done. I understood Wang Feng never wants me to see that side of him.

"Lan..."

After that day in the tent, Wang Feng didn't touch me. Once I was healed, Feng did not hold back his desires. Lying under him with my arms around his back, I could hear his hot panting while he moves inside me.

"Feng..."

As soon as I said his name, his body tightened. We shuttered to the sudden hot release.

"Feng..." I sighed softly while my hands roam his hard, strong back.

Feng chuckled and turned his head the same time I turned mine. His body was above mine as we looked at each other. After a moment, he kissed me before lifting up and lay down beside me. I set my head on his shoulder and placed a hand on his chest, running my fingers against the ridge of his muscles. I was happy knowing that I can touch the handsome man so freely. And I knew that Wang Feng will only allow me to touch him like this.

"Feng, will you go to court today?"

He took my hand from his chest and held it to his lips.

"You haven't gone since Wei Lan was recovering but Wei Lan is well now. Feng needs to go..."

"I don't want to" He sounded so serious but I couldn't help but smile. "I rather stay with my Wang Fei"

"They'll say that Wei Lan is a demon fox that bewitched the general from his duty" I teased.

"I'll chop off anyone tongue who dares to call you a demon fox"

I laughed and lifted my head to gaze down at him. I watched as he kissed my hand again.

"The emperor needs his general"

"And Lan doesn't need me?"

"Wei Lan always needs you"

I bent to kiss his lips before setting my head on his chest, listening to his heart.

"Feng knows Wei Lan needs you..."

Feng then turned and had me back under him.

"Lan loves Feng" He smiled - confident and arrogant. "Lan loves Feng madly"

I smiled up at him. My hand traced the line of muscle on his chest. I couldn't help touching his hard body. I knew Feng enjoys it from the look in his eyes and how he flexed his muscle to my every touch.

"Tell me you love me" He ordered with his lips so close to me.

"Wei Lan loves Feng..." I replied.

Seeing his smiles and the sparkle in his eyes, I begin to touch his cheek, his lips, and his chin. My eyes never once left his while I touched him. His eyes darken each time my fingers slide against his skin - his face.

"Lan, your eyes are beautiful..." 

"Feng eyes are beautiful too... Do you know they're the color of the midnight sky?"

Feng kissed me hard, sliding his tongue into my mouth and sealed our wet lips together. My hand was on his jaw as I received his deep kiss. Feng's hands slid under my legs and hooked them it to his hips. Sliding back inside me, Feng lips sucked on mine. Our bodies are moving against each other, sliding and thrusting in unison. Our bodies knew the other's sweet spot – every single one. The sound of our love making was like music - sweet beautiful music. Feng soft panting - my soft moaning – the sound of skin sliding against each other - the sound of the wood bed creaking – every sound fueled our lust, our love.

"Feng..."

I was breathless when he branded me with his scent.

"Lan"

Feng pants softly against my lips as he moved faster and faster until we melted at the same time. Our scent mixed deeply inside me. I felt full. I felt complete. When I opened my eyes to see his dark gaze, tears trickled down my eyes.

"Lan... Without you I'm a crazy beast... with you I'm a crazy beast... what have you done to me?"

I couldn't speak. Instead, I held his cheeks in my hands.