WTP?!?

Alexander's P.O.V

I looked at the man in front of me. He had stark black hair that fell right over his eye. His eyes were some kind of silver that looked almost clear. His skin was a creamy pale and he was very tall, maybe even taller than me. If so than maybe two inches or so.

He had on a black suit that resembled the color of his hair. The man looked to be in his late 20s to early 30s but I was entirely frazzled by what he said, unbelieving that this man was who he introduced himself to be. I took another step back just to be greeted by the now familiar gust of wind and hit the same chest.

I trueness on my heel and was faced with the same man. He still had his hand outstretched in front of him, waiting patiently for me to shake it when I uttered a stupid, "Huh?" And looked back at his hand. He set it gently back at his side. "Since your obviously not going to do anything but stare I will repeat myself," he said with a slight roll of his eyes. "My name is fate if you didn't understand in the first introduction. I'm not going to bother with the hand shake since you seem incapable of doing so at the moment." He said with a sigh. I just nodded stupid,t again, trying to process the information.

I couldn't believe that, this man, in front of me, was the same man I'd heard of before that chose your destiny. Chose how every important moment of your life went. Chose how ever moment of your life went in general! Although my pack wasn't that religious we did learn a little about fate and the moon goddess at school and that they were both big pieces of our lives, whether you believed in them or not. And to have the man that they talked so many importance so about right in front of me was extremely hard to believe, let alone stomach.

I looked at him wide eyed after a moment and hear him counting down form five I think when he hit one and I said, "What the pickle?!?" The man standing in front of me was indeed fate shown by his abnormal speed, he and convinced me. He looked at me weird, "Well what kind of expirience did you have with a  pickle made you have to use the word in a sentence like that one?" He asked, still looking at me like I'd grown two heads.

When he saw I calmed down I but he spoke, "Well, pickle man, let's get down to business," He started, using a very stupid name to address me, "I'm either here to torture you or warn you. Which one I don't know yet." He said, as a wicked grin came to his face causing his gray eyes to darken, "So I guess ill do both."

I took a step back, asking in a shaky voice, "W-What do you mean?" He laughed at my stutter before stepping closer, "Exactly what I said Alpha." He sneered and still managed to look as calm as ever. I shook my head, hold my hands out in front of me and shaking them too, "Stay back." I warned. He laughed, "Or what?" And that's when i turned and took off running.

I could hear his cackling from behind me as I ran through the forest. I new he could pop out of nowhere at any point but instead heard him running not too far behind me. I'm guessing he liked the chase. And watching me terrified. I had so many questions running through my mind as I ducked under branches and jumped over rocks. One of the main thoughts going through my head was, what the hell was fate doing this for. Never in my life had I been the one who was being chased.

I could hear him cackling again for what I wasn't sure, "I can smell you pr fear fear Alpha." He laughed. I ran harder and faster and dtopped when we reached a river. I held my breath as o saw how wide it was, 9 feet. I wouldn't be aable to swim across in time. An idea came to mind as I backed up a few feet, taking a running start. Just as I was halfway across, in the air, a felt a strong pull as I was shoved back on to the ground harshly. I grunted as my back smashed onto the ground with a load 'thump'.

I heard a maniacal laugh from somewhere above me and cracked my eyes open to see fate staring at me with amusement set in his eyes. I tried to back up but he quickly made me levitate back in the air, waiting a second as thick suspense clouded the air and then his amusement when he forced me back onto the ground again, making the pain in my back even more prominent. He chuckled again and then there was silence.

After a minute or two I stood slowly, half expecting there to be another boo but it didn't come. I turned around and searched for him. After what felt like hours I gave a sigh of relief seeing no sign of him. "Aww you akmost seem happy that you couldn't find me. No matter, should we continue or should the war ig come before play time commences once again?" He asked maliciously.

I just waited for him to continue silently. "Warning it is, I was getting a little tired anyway." He said, teasingly stretching a little. "Very well, Ive come to warn you of a curse." He said cryptically. I scrunched my eyebrows, looking at him in confusion. "Spell casting?" I asked. He nodded his head 'yes' slightly staying,"Of some sort." I was even more confused, "Are the Zangaras trying to attack again? I thought thy didn't hate us anymore?" I said, more confused than ever. His lips stretched into a thin line as he nodded in confirmation  "They don't hate you anymore." He said. After a moment a sly smirk slid onto his face as h said, "Well, all but one." He said.

"Who?" I asked. He smirked before saying.

"Katia."