20

My night was spent deciding what prank I would pull first on Harry.

I hadn't decided when I fell asleep, but was rudely awoken by blaring music.

I screamed, falling out of my bed before looking up to find the music was blaring from my speakers.

Harry.

I screamed again in frustration before getting up and turning the speakers off. Harry had connected to my speakers again before playing the music.

"Harry!" I yelled but was only met with the sound of cackling coming from his room.

It was 5:30, so I guess this was my wake up call.

I grit my teeth and stood up, heading to the bathroom to shower.

After I showered I went to do my makeup, waiting until I heard Harry shower before I ran to the kitchen.

I opened the pantry and found the box of macaroni and cheese before opening it to take out the packet of powdered cheese.

I then got the pitcher of orange juice and dumped it out before filling it with water and then mixing in the cheese powder.

I put it up and hid my evidence before going back to my room.

I finished getting ready and once I heard Harry go into the kitchen I went out there as well to watch my handy work play out.

I sat down with a cup of coffee and then watched him make his eggs and toast before going to pour his juice.

It took everything in me not to laugh.

I watched as he went to take a sip of the orange juice and as soon as he did he spit it out into the sink, this causing me to erupt into giggles.

"Oh my God! What did you do?!" He exclaimed before gulping down water.

"Cheese powder in water." I smiled.

"You're pure evil." He gave a disgusted look. "Ugh, that was disgusting."

"Do you want to back out now?" I smirked at him.

"No." He glared.

"You sure?" I wiggled my eyebrows.

"Positive." He spat, then grabbed the "orange juice" pitcher and poured it all down the sink.

I was giddy on my way to class, smiling at the success of my prank but knowing in the back of my head that Harry was planning his retaliation.

When I sat down at my desk and began to get my supplies out I received a text from my Mom.

--
Mom:

We are having new formal portraits taken this weekend. Jamie and Mila will be here too! :)

--

I looked over at Harry.

"You'll be happy to know your best friend Mila will be at the White House this weekend." I said.

He gave me a small smile.

"Maybe she can help me prank you."

"Shut up." I lightly hit his arm.

At lunch we went to the caf, and when we sat down with our trays I looked up at him as he took a bite of his chicken.

"So I have a question." I blurted out.

"What?" He asked.