forbidden fantasy

I didn't know what time it was, but I couldn't care less. The sun was raising and the room was filled with a tenuous light that was covering the bed. Harry was asleep and I was looking at his precious face. His nose, his plump lips. I felt this was unreal.

Drowning. I found myself using that term a lot lately. Drowning in the lies. Drowning in my emotions. Drowning... in his love. It was all just too much.

The current was pulling me down into its dark abyss but I had to ask myself: did I really want to pull myself up? Or did I want to keep drowning in his affection despite the inevitable consequences?

My body shook with silent laughter as he ran his fingers down my bareback when he started to wake up. He flipped me over and stared down at me adoringly.

"God... you're beautiful." Harry's voice was husky and smelt of cloves. 

I didn't answer him with words, though my lips said it all.

He pulled away a little breathless and asked, "What time... what time are your parents expecting you home?"

I smiled. "Not until six pm. We have a dinner party to go to at seven."

He sighed. "You have to go soon."

It wasn't a question but I felt the need to answer it though I felt differently. "Yes." I closed my eyes and bit the inside of my cheek absentmindedly.

"Damn."He looked over at the clock sitting on his bedside table. "It's 7 am. We have time."

He ran his hands through my hair for a moment as he gazed down at my naked form. After a moment, he brought his mouth down to mine and I found myself answering my own question.

No, I was content, drowning in this forbidden fantasy.