084

The team was split up in two vehicles. Spyen was accompanying Idaho and Trip whilst Skye was with May, Hunter and Hartley. Spyen sat next to Trip who was posing as General Jones. Idaho pulled up to the entrance and rolled down his window.

"I have General Jones and his party here to meet with General Talbot."

The Young Marine on duty looked down at his tablet, "General Jones?"

The window next to Trip rolled down and the Marine saw Trip with a phone to his ear.

The Marine saluted Trip, "Sir." He looked back down at his tablet. "I'm sorry, sir. I don't have this visit in the register today."

Idaho kept up his cover, "You might want to double-check that."

The Marine was calm as he continued to do his job, "If it's not in here, there's nothing I can do. Exit to the left, please."

Spyen let out a breath as another Marine on duty tapped the glass with the phone in his hand. The young man walked over and took the call.

Trip was the only one on the other end with Coulson so Spyen couldn't hear the conversation, but after a moment Trip gave Coulson the Marine's name. It was a hit and miss for a moment, but Skye came through and they were allowed to proceed into the base. Once inside they navigated to the warehouse towards the back of the base. May's team was the first to get into the building while Idaho pulled the van through as May used Talbot's fingerprints to get them through security.

Once the car came to a halt, Trip and Spyen stepped out as May instructed Idaho to keep the car running in case of an immediate abort. Spyen rounded to the front of the car and looked at the boxes in the warehouse. It was daunting at how many assets there were, but Spyen had seen the inside of the building before.

"Needle in a haystack." Hartley repeated what she had once said Browning, "Turns out I was not exaggerating."

May let out a breath, "All right, we know what we're looking for. Don't we." May, Skye and Spyen all shared a glance before they departed and began searching the amaranthine amount of boxes. Spyen had a general idea of where to look, but it was still a hunt. Spyen went down an aisle and kept the image of the 084 in her mind as she searched. After a few moments of searching, she recognized a box sitting to the left of her. She approached it and found that it was what they were looking for.

She pressed at her COM unit, "I've got the 084." She pulled the box out and started to torch the lining holding it closed, "Repeat, I've got the 084. Southwest side."

Spyen heard Hartley's voice in her ear, "I'm close. Coming to you."

Once the lining was sufficiently torched, Spyen pulled open the lid. She looked down at the 084, but before she could reach in a touch it, she felt her head whip to the side as she was hit. She felt her head push into another bin and she fell to the floor.

In the moment that it took her to make sense of the situation, she heard gunshots in her ear as Hartley came between her and her assailant. Hartley's gun was no match for Creel's skin and she shook her head.

"Okay, why don't we find out what makes this thing so deadly?"

Before Spyen could shout a warning, Hartley pulled the 084 into her hand and immediately started to shout in pain. Hartley sunk to the ground in shock and Spyen was quick to get to her side. Creel, Spyen and Hartley all witnessed the effects of the 084. Hartley's hand was slowly starting to blacken.