Miami

Miami, Florida. A place to lie out on the sand, drink a mimosa and hide in plain sight. Or steal a painting that had Alien writing on the back of it. Spyen sat in the passenger seat of the vehicle with Mack driving. Coulson, May and Spyen were on an undercover mission, which Spyen was proficient in. Mack pulled up to a magnificent mansion where a Gala was being held.

Coulson had reluctantly agreed to allow Spyen to accompany him and May because of her background with undercover operations, however she was told she would only be used if necessary. Spyen eyed the front of the mansion as Mack pulled up to the steps. Mack parked the car and rounded to the other side to open Spyen's door. Spyen stepped out dressed in a brilliant red gown. Spyen's left arm was covered with velvet whilst her right arm was bare. The slit in her right side allowed for her to step out of the car with ease.

Mack then opened the door for Coulson and May. Coulson stepped out looking dapper in a suit, "Thank you."

"Sir, notice the car? 1962 Rolls. Restored it myself."

Coulson gave a nod, "I noticed. Still not letting you work on Lola."

"In time, sir. In time."

Coulson held out his hand and helped May out of the car. Agent May was dressed in a shining silver dress that complimented her skin brilliantly.

May's expression told Spyen that she hated what she was wearing.

Coulson gave a smile, "This is fun, right? It's this fun? Look," Coulson held up his wrist, "Cufflinks."

May wasn't amused, "I will pay you five hundred dollars right now for a pair of flats."

Spyen let out a smirk as Mack eyed the three of them, "Good luck, sir."

Spyen honestly loved the awkwardness of May and shook her head.

Spyen pulled a smile up on her face and proceeded to walk up to the small counter in front of the door. The man minding the computer smiled down at her.

"Identification, please."

Spyen gave a nod, "Of course." She handed the man her fake ID. The man placed it face down on the scanner and Spyen waited anxiously. The computer beeped its approval and the man handed the ID back with a smile.

"Enjoy the party."

Spyen gave her own polite smile, "Thank you."

She casually entered the house and waited for Coulson and May to get past security. The three agents got into the party without any complications. Coulson and May walked in with linked arms.

"Good work on the cover Skye, we're in." 

The duo met up with Spyen and they all entered the heart of the party together.

"Okay, remember, Soto has the painting in the sublevel storage room until it comes out later tonight for the guests." Skye was in Spyen's ear.

Spyen plastered on a smile, "How heavy is security?"

"Still assessing. Let's assume very. Keep in mind we've got diplomats here, state officials. These are not friends of SHIELD."

Another voice graced the agents' hearing, "Bridget said Soto's sending out the painting for verification first thing in the morning. She uh, whispered it in my ear if you know what I mean."

Spyen rolled her eyes, "Yes, everybody on the planet knows what you mean, Hunter. Let's focus?"

"Right, so upshot is tonight's our one chance to steal this thing."