Kidnapped

Spyen sat on a seat in the plane and looked out of the window. She rested her left arm across her chest to gain a sense of release on her aching muscles from her wounds. Skye and her team had returned with Raina almost twenty minutes ago and now Skye and Raina were being buddies and drinking coffee together. It honestly made Spyen sick to watch Skye talk with the woman. Spyen was inconspicuously listening on their conversation, but there wasn't much to hear. Spyen adjusted her position when Raina said something that caused Spyen to actively listen to the conversation.
"Did you know he delivered you?"

"That's sweet." Skye let out her sarcasm. "He also killed a whole bunch of people. He almost killed my sister."

"Your sister?" Raina was slightly confused.

Spyen looked up from the window to Raina as Skye gestured to her. Spyen saw how Raina's features widened before she cleared her throat and made it seem like she wasn't shocked, "Does he get emotional? Yes. Violent, even? Yes. But he's also...quite misunderstood."

Skye let out a breath and slowly sat next to Raina, "Then help me understand him. Where did you two meet?"

Spyen let out a breath and blocked out the next part of the conversation. The agent wasn't interested in what Raina had to say at the moment. As Spyen looked out of the window and into the clouds, she couldn't help but think about the Avengers. She honestly missed her family. Since she had been reassigned with Coulson, she hadn't gotten the chance to sit down at talk to any one of them. She wondered what they were doing. She wondered if they were held up in the Avengers compound or off in their own lives. She wondered if they missed her as much as she missed them.

"Haven't you ever felt lost?" Raina's words brought Spyen back to the present as the phrase correlated with her thoughts, "Or had that feeling that you were part of something bigger? Like you were special?"

Spyen let out a breath as Skye spoke, "When you say "special," what you really mean is "Alien."" Skye wasn't angry she was trying to coax out information.

"Is that what you believe?" Raina's tone housed a smile, "We're human, Skye. We just have the potential to be more. But the Diviner? Now, that is most definitely Alien."

"Where do you get this stuff?" Skye didn't believe Raina, "My father?"

Raina gave a slight shrug, "Partly. But my grandmother came from a long line of special people who believed in a story, about the blue angels that fell from the heavens. The ancients called them The Kree."

Spyen had heard that term before; when she was in the middle of the battle of New York.

"And what do the Kree want?" Skye was slightly worried.

"Change." The answer was simple, "That's why they left the diviner, as a guide to the temple, so the worthy would inherit the Earth."

Skye looked up at Raina, "And do you know where this temple is?"

"That's what the Diviner shows you." Raina's voice was starting to scare Spyen, "Only the worthy are allowed inside to witness its true power."

Both Skye and Spyen glanced at each other in sudden worry, "And what happens to the people who aren't worthy?"

Raina tilted her head, "I hope they've said their goodbyes."

Spyen was out of her chair the same time Skye was as they hurried to get May into the control room to tell her what Raina had said.

Skye's words were rushed, "We can't let them go down there, May. We have to stop them."

"Calm down. You both can't let Raina get into your heads." May kept her words calm.