Control

Spyen stood in the lounge of the base with too many people in the room. May, Coulson, Skye, Lady Sif and the Kree. Spyen was just there to observe and hear the conversation, but it was hard to keep her mind from wandering into others.

"Tell us how the Truncheon works, Kree." Sif was hovering around the man.

"The Kree has a name." The man's voice was low. "And that only works when in my hand.

May have a breath, "Hmm. That's convenient."

The Kree gestured to the device in Coulson's hand while taking a few steps toward him, "It has a-a dial on the bottom.

In the next moment the Kree used the distraction to kick the Truncheon out of Coulson's hand and the moment he landed all four agents had a gun trained on him. The Truncheon landed in his hand and he quickly pushed it into Lady Sif's stomach. She gave a shout and the Kree quickly dropped the device and held his hands up by his head.

"Sorry. The argument was going t nowhere."

"You back with us?"

Lady Sif had anger on her face as she answered Coulson, "Yes, my memories have returned. I am Lady Sif of Asguard, friend of the SHIELD." Sif took a step forward and punched the Kree in the face. Coulson quickly shifted so that he was between the two of them.

The man groaned in pain, "Asguardian. Well, that explains a lot."

Spyen let out a small breath of pain as she felt her mind suddenly explode in thought. Lady Sif's thought. As her memories returned, Spyen could feel and see all of it. She tried to detangle the web of thoughts and replace them with her own.

"It is true. We do not trust Kree. That is why I am here. When Heimdall saw that one landed on your world, Odin charged me with retrieving him."

The Kree looked around Coulson to Sif, "So you came to pick a fight."

Sif kept her expression level, "We know enough about Kree history to be concerned."

"Well, then, if you know Kree history, perhaps you've heard of the Tale of Terrigenesis."

Spyen narrowed her eyes at the specific wording as Sif spoke, "Of course. Ancient Kree descending on planets, altering the inhabitants to fight their war."

The Kree nodded, "And Earth was one of them."

Spyen furrowed her brows as Skye spoke, "Blue Angels who fell from the sky."

Sif elaborated, "Eons ago, the Kree waged a very long war. Casualties were high and they needed more soldiers."

"We needed killers." The Kree interrupted. Spyen looked up at the man when he said a word with a lot of emotion, "One vicious faction among the Kree genetically modified other creatures' DNA. These modifications can be activated with Terrigen crystals."

Spyen's mouth was hanging open with confusion and fear. Her mind immediately went to when she was in the temple looking at the blue crystals from the Obelisk.

"We know these torturous experiment failed." Sif tried to show the Kree she was the one that was right.

The Kree shook his head. "Not on earth. Here we had to shut them down." Skye and Spyen caught each other's glanced before looking back at the Kree, "This faction built a city. They brought them the Diviners, which hold the crystals. They're plans were discovered and thwarted by the better of my kind. Putting an end to that dark chapter of our past."