Sokovia Pt. 2

"Glad you like the view, Romanoff. It's about to get better."

Spyen pushed the officer away when she heard a familiar voice in her ear. She painfully pushed to standing and hurried down the steps of the building. In front of the flying city was a Helicarrier. Spyen let out a smile.

Fury sounded proud, "Nice right? Pulled her out of mothballs with a couple of old friends. She's dusty, but she'll do."

"Fury, you son of a bitch." Spyen let out a scoff at Steve's profanity.

"Ooh! You kiss your mother with that mouth?"

Spyen had slowly staggered to Steve, Natasha and Pietro's side as they stood looking up at the Helicarrier.

Pietro let out a smirk, "This is SHIELD?"

Spyen looked up at the man, "This is what SHEILD is supposed to me."

Pietro let his smile grow, "This is not so bad."

Spyen smiled at the blond as she heard Cap's voice, "Let's lode them up."

Pietro and Spyen glanced at each other before they both moved into action to direct the masses of people onto the lifeboats.

When group after group were safely on the boats, Steve turned to Spyen, "Get on a boat."

Spyen shook her head, "I'm not leaving without you guys."

Steve let out a sigh, "This is not an option, Spyen. Get on a boat."

Spyen let out a grunt, "Just because I'm the youngest, doesn't mean I can't made my own decisions. I'm staying to help."

"You're injured." Steve's face told Spyen that that was his last retort.

Spyen sighed in pain, "I'm an Avenger, it's what we do."

Steve put a hand on her shoulder, "You are one brave and dedicated soldier."

Spyen looked up at the man with a smile.

"Thor, I got a plan." Stark was in everybody's ear.

Spyen went up to Wanda who was directing a group of people to the boat.

"We're out of time. They're coming for the core."

"Rhodey, get the rest of the people on board that carrier." Tony shifted his voice to everybody else, "Avengers, time to work for a living."

Spyen, Wanda and Clint were one of the last to make it to the core of the city. Pietro was quickly at his sister's side and the sight made Spyen miss Skye.

Stark looked down at Spyen, "Spy, stay at the center and don't use unnecessary energy."

Spyen looked up at Stark with red eyes, "I'll do what I want, Stark."

Cap gently shook his head, "I wouldn't tell her what to do. I already tried."

Stark let out a sigh, "Romanoff, you and Banner better not be playing hide the zucchini."

"Relax, shellhead. Not all of us can fly."

Spyen let out a scoff, but that only made her stomach clench in pain. She placed a hand over her bandage as Natasha joined the team, "What's the drill?"

Stark pointed to the core, "This is the drill. If Ultron gets his hands on the core, we lose."

The sudden roar of the Hulk caused Spyen to jump and Banner showed up in all of his green glory. Behind him was Ultron. The robot floated in the sky and Thor took a step forward, "Is that the best you can do?"