Chapter 5: Loving and Confusion

WARNING: This is a smut chapter! If you don't like smut, skip this chapter!

- THOMAS' POV -
After our heavenly make out session, God, Alexanders lips are fantastic, I ask him

"Alexanderrr, do you want to, you know, take this somewhere else?" All with a lustful grin. God, I want this beautiful man so badly. He nods at me, and I scoop him up, carrying him to my bed and gently throwing him down on it.

I get on top of him, kissing everywhere I can reach: his face, his neck, his arms. I yank off his shirt and leave a line of hickeys across his stomach. He moans quietly, and I grin and blush. He grabs my shoulders and flips us so he's on the top, and does the same thing to me.

"Like what you see there, Alexander, huh?" I gasp in between kisses. Eventually, he moves lower, just below my belly button. I groan in pleasure, as my pants begin to grow tighter. I look to Alex and see the same happening to him.

"C-can I..?" He asks, leaving the question open ended. I nod quickly, willing to let my gorgeous Alexander do whatever he wants to me. He yanks my pajama pants off, and I repeat the action to him. Now we're left both in only our boxers.

"Oh my God, Thomas!" He says, as I palm him through his boxers. After about a minute of this, I decide I can't wait anymore and pull his boxers off. He looks surprised, but I can tell he wants to do something too. I feel him rubbing against me, and I slip my boxers off and throw them with the rest of our clothes on the floor.

"Thomas! T-Thomas, please, just fuck me until I can't walk. Thomas please!" Alexander begs, desperate to get me inside of him. I flip him onto his stomach, deciding to just go for it. I stick my fingers in his mouth and he sucks on them. God, is he a virgin? He doesn't feel like it. His mouth is so skilled. Jesus Christ, this man will be the death of me.

I take one of my fingers and insert it into him, then add another and start scissoring him. He lets out a few moans. Even his moans are like the song of angels. I pull my fingers out and line myself up at his entrance. Slowly, I push myself in him. He screams out my name in pleasure,

"Oh! Oh, Thomas, faster please, Thomas, faster!" He demands. I thrust in and out until I'm fully inside of him. I must hit a bundle of nerves because he moans louder and higher than before. I thrust a few more times until he says,

"Tho-Thomas, I'm going to.." I realize what he's trying to say, and reply loudly, full of pleasure,

"Me too, baby, wait. Come with me." A few seconds pass and we come together, me all over the inside of his ass, and him on my hand and his stomach. The bed is covered in it as well. After we come, I pull out of him and kiss him gently a couple times.

"Alex.. stand up, baby." I pull him up and we walk, hand in hand to the shower. I turn the water on and we step in together, cleaning each other off and kissing passionately. When we're both clean, I grab towels off the counter and dry him off as he does the same to me.

"God damn, Thomas. You're gorgeous." He says, staring at my toned stomach. I blush at his compliment.

"Not as gorgeous as you are, love." We go back to my bedroom and I pull the cum soaked sheets off my bed and toss them in the laundry bin.

"You know.. you were my, um, first time." He says blushing as he pulls on new pajamas.

"I thought so. You seemed hesitant. But.. baby, that was the best sex I've ever had, seriously. You were amazing." I tell him.

"Well, I was thinking.. after this whole thing, we can stay in one room together?" He asks hesitantly. He seems nervous. I walk over to him and embrace him, resting my chin on his head.

"Of course. Darling, you don't need to be so nervous. It's fine." I tell him moving his chin so he looks at me. I pick him up again, like I did before we did it together. We go to the couch and I sit him in my lap, wrapping him in a blanket. I can tell it's probably going to be a bad anxiety day for him, and I want to prevent it.

"Disney movie day?" I ask him. He nods his head. I pull up Netflix on the TV.

"Hold on, love. I'll be right back." I tell him. I walk to the bathroom and get his anxiety pills. Then, I grab a few more blankets. I walk to the kitchen and get a bottle of water, and a few different snacks. I want him to feel safe, even after what we just finished.

"Tommy, you didn't have to do all this." He says, a surprised tone in his voice. It makes me sort of sad. Did he really have no one in his life to give him basic care? The thought of him being orphaned before he was even 13 broke my heart.

"Alex, it's nothing. Really. Are you hungry? I don't care actually. I'm going to grab lunch for us at Panera. I'll order online and go pick it up." I'm giving him the care he deserves. He looks so happy for someone to do it for him.

"Can you get me some soup, please? I actually am sort of hungry." He says. I happily nod, thinking that it's a good thing he eats. He's so light and thin. I pull out my phone and order our food. After a few minutes, I decide it would be good to go get it.

"Darling, I'm going to get the food. You can stay here and rest?" I ask. He shakes his head in a yes, with his eyes screwed shut. Is he feeling ok? He doesn't look sick, but I leave anyways, kissing his forehead.

AUTHORS NOTE: This chapter is so short just like the last one. Hopefully the next one is longer. I hope you enjoyed this sinful chapter! Thanks for reading 💕
Word Count: 1080 words