Chapter 3: The Strip Club

Why did I let her drag me into things like this...

"Astrid, I'm not going". I walk away, going into the guest bedroom I'm currently sleeping in.

She follows after me, "Yeah, you are now get dressed bitch". She laughs, throwing a red dress at me. "Your shoes are in the hall". She adds before going to go put on her own clothes.

I take a quick shower, making sure to wash the suds out of my hair. When the bathroom started steaming I stepped out, turning off the shower and wrapping a towel around my body, and hair.

Sitting down on the stool, I started applying makeup I didn't go heavy with it, just a bit of mascara, and foundation, completed with red lipstick. It would be good to get out... maybe I needed this...

After moisturizing my body, and putting on my lacy bra and thong. I pulled up the dress, it was more revealing then I would like, stopping mid thigh. And whenever I walked, you could see my thong.

"Hurry up Elly!" Shouted Astrid. I don't know why this girl was in such a hurry...

Quickly starting on my hair, I plugged in the curling iron and began styling my shoulder length hair, in big bouncy curls.

"Im coming Astrid" I yelled back.

She was in the doorway, "Damn I see whats taking you so long". She winked.

She was wearing a black, backless dress that was shorter then mine. She had on high heels, to make herself appear taller.

"Whatever", I said putting on my heels, they weren't as tall as hers though.

~~~~~~

The car ride was short, and as I stepped out of the car, I noticed the name of the club, "Big daddy's", in big bold letters.

The bouncer looked at us, and nodded letting us in. That was strange... he didn't ask for ID or anything..

As if Astrid could hear my thoughts, she answered "He's an old friend".

As we walked in the entrance there were male strippers dancing on poles, giving lap dances etc. I was heading to the bar, until she grabbed my wrist and dragged me to the VIP lounge. "I called in advance" She said, calling over the waiter to bring us drinks.

~~~~

The Neon lights were bright, Im not even sure how long we've been here. The shots kept coming, while we took them back like a trooper. I licked the salt off my wrist, and took the tequila down, feeling it burn going down my throat.

I was  receiving a lap dance from one of the hotties out there. I giggled in my drunk state, throwing cash.

We had then made our way to the dance floor, dancing with multiple guys. I grinded my ass against this hot guy I was dancing on.

"Your hot". He whispered in my ear. 

" You too".  I chuckled giving him my number.

"Fuck Elly". Astrid said pulling me by my wrist from the dance floor.

"Whats wrong"?

"We.. we gotta go". She hiccuped.

I swayed, grabbing her car keys. "Im driving". I declared.

"Okay..." she slurred as we walked out the club. We held onto the brick wall trying to find her car.

"Run.... Now..." She screamed.

Fuck we were being followed, We took off our heels, and held hands taking off down the street.

I bumped into a strong chest, and was going to fall before he caught me. I looked over to see Astrid over someone's shoulder.

The alcohol must of been too much for her, because she was limp. Back to my own problems. He picked me up and started carrying me to his car.

"Let me the fuck go". I said while weakly beating on his back.

Me and Astrid was then thrown in the backseat of the car. Everything was happening so fast and my vision was blurry. What would happen to us?

It felt like my world was spinning and black spots clouded my vision.

~~~

Author's Note

Sorry for the long wait, thought I had posted it, turns out I didn't. Hope you enjoyed this chapter.