Someday My Cinderella Will Come [Len Kagamine × Rin Kagamine]

[From music series "Vocaloid"]

————————————————

I lay on my couch just watching a random show on the television when my phone rang, quickly turning off the device in front of me I reached my hand to the coffee table to grab my phone.

It must be Rin, again. What could have that guy said to you that made you sad again? Why do you always cry when something like that happens.

This has honestly become a normal routine for me. I think you'll tell me something bad that happened then you'll visit me and cry about a fight you and your boyfriend had.

That guy always makes you cry. Why do you even like him? If only it was me that you liked then I'd never let you cry.

I open my phone pressing the call sign without looking at who the caller I.D. was. Well, your the only one that calls me frequently anyway.

"Hello, this is Len speaking. How are you Rin?"

"..Hello.." Your quiet voice calls out on the other line.

"What's up is something wrong?" I ask cheerfully noticing how sad your tone was.

"Can we talk?"

"Sure, did something happen?" You didn't answer.

"Rin?" I hear a small sob on the other line. Yeah, he made you cry again.

"How about you come over and let's talk about it," I told you gently.

"....I'm actually outside.."

I stood up abruptly directly heading to the door. I opened it up to let you in.

Without a word, you were looking down sadly looking like you were about to cry.

"What's up today?" I ask greeting you with a big smile.

"Do you want another platitude again?" I thought to myself sadly.

I walk towards you wiping your beautiful tears that started to flow from your eyes. I wish he didn't always make you sad. I wish you didn't love him. Maybe if you didn't love him you wouldn't cry.

Closing the door then leading you to the couch I embraced your petite figure rubbing your back for comfort as you told me everything sad that happened.

I listened to all the bad things, the sad things, and the great things, that made you cry.

I stayed quiet nodding my head when you asked for an agreement to your protest.

I know, I know so well that the only thing that I can do is to be there to comfort you, while you are crying silently.

So please why don't you cry? Don't hold back your tears and for now, just cry into my arms.

Here, my barefoot Cinderella they will come to pick you up on time.

I ran my hand to your silky blonde hair soothingly. He'll make up with you soon so you shouldn't cry. I'll be here anyway if you cry again, like always.

If you need me then I'll be here, when you don't then don't mind me I'm just here waiting.

When you calmed down you finally stopped crying.

"Thank you for being a friend Len." You told me with a sad smile while waving goodbye you left through the door.

Forcing a smile I waved back sadly.

Sometimes I wonder, Will I ever tell you my feelings? I'm not sure about it myself.

Closing the door I faced it holding the doorknob tightly just wishing for you to realize it.