Chapter Thirty-three

—————
Don't forget to vote and comment!
—————————

Shannon's POV

One week later

"Oh lord. Dante finna kill the poor boy." Tonya says, sipping her champagne.

"Ay, ay! I'm not saying I'm going to kill him now. I just feel as an older brother to Shannon I should at least teach him a lesson." Dante says, justifying his misinterpreted words.

"No, yo ass not." Linda says, laughing.

"Dante, as much as I'm upset with him. Don't you dare touch a hair on Lucas." I say, looking at him.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever." he dismisses, leaning back in his seat.

"Ouuu Shannon you got any food? A nigga hungry." Joseph asks, rubbing his belly.

"Nigga! Yo hungry ass just ate! How the fuck you still hungry?!" Tonya asks, giving him a dirty look.

We all just laugh.

"Ay, bitch!" Linda says. "Don't talk to my baby like that." she says, kissing Joesph cheek.

"Bitch he ain't no baby, with his tater tot looking ass." Tonya says, laughing.

"I'm not going to lie tater tots do sound good right now." Joesph says, rubbing his belly.

Causing us to bust out laughing.

"Ay, leave my manz Joesph alone." I say, dying of laughter. "Joesph I'll page the flight attendant and have her to bring you something."

"See this is why you are my favorite Shannon." he says, smiling like a kid on Christmas Day.

All I do is just laugh.

Right now we are on my plane heading back to America. After the night I cried I woke up feeling free and rejuvenated. I felt so much better that I fucked around and let the paparazzi see me with an old friend. And of course the pictures blew up all over the media, and no. I didn't do anything to justify the pictures either, I mean if the shoe fits wear it. But looking at the angles they caught us at was making it a little too suggestive.

But again, I'm single so what do I care. The kids are all asleep in the back. We made sure to keep them up all day so for when we leave to board, we wouldn't have to deal with them. Dante's mom and Dad took Dante's little cousins home with them when they boarded their flight back to Italy.

We decided to take my plane instead of Dante's because I have a long range jet, unlike him. First we are dropping Tonya and her family off, along with Dante, Alexis, and Jessica in New York. Where we will also refuel and then we are going to California to drop the rest off and me.

I can tell Story had a blast in Greece. Dante really showed out for her, with the house and everything. Somehow within the mist of things Dante and Story talked me into getting another tattoo, while is three was out. I haven't touched another alcoholic beverage since that morning in Greece, I know my kidneys are happy about that.

Even though I feel better, at the end of the day I sometimes can't help but to think about Lucas here and there. On Story's birthday I went to go wake her up with breakfast, and I caught her and Lucas on the phone together. They didn't really talk about nothing other than what they were both doing, and them both having mindless conversation.

I didn't intrude on their conversation or let myself be known, I just sat back and listened. Apart of me felt like I should have done something and made her hang up. Seeing how our situation is at the moment, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. It was cute to hear their little conversations, and for Lucas to act like he knew half of the things she was talking about. At the end of the day I could tell it really made Story's day. Also I found it very sweet that he still remembered her birthday throughout the mist of things.