telling

Astoria was at her work, grinning wildly. "What's with you?" One of the ladies who worked there asked. Astoria smiled and held the ring up to her face. 

"I'm getting married!" The women put her hands over her mouth. 

"He asked last night?" She said excitedly. 

"Yes!" Astoria squealed. 

"You lucky girl!"

Draco was walking to his office as his co-workers came to him. "Draco!" One of them shouted. 

"Yes?" He said sighing. 

"What happened?" They asked excitedly. 

"She said yes." They all squealed, though he said that rather dull-like to have them leave him alone.

Draco and Astoria met up to eat together. As usual, they laughed and talked. "So how exactly do you - do we plan to tell Daphne?" She asked. 

"We get everyone's attention and tell them. Simple as that." Draco said taking a bit. 

"Draco it's not that simple!" Astoria said.

He sighed. "She will be happy for us. Maybe she'll be a little shocked at first, but she loves you and she likes me. I know that she'll be happy for us." He kissed her cheek. "She'll be fine." He assured her smiling.

They went to Daphne's home and she opened the door. "Hi, you two!" Daphne said hugging her little sister. 

"Hi, Draco!" She said shaking his hand tightly, as they always did. Astoria smiled and tugged on his arm as Daphne came in.

"We'll announce it in a little bit." She said to him. 

"Alright." He kissed her lips for a short moment and she smiled. "You know I love you, right?" He said. 

"I know." She said smiling at him. He kissed her one last time.

They danced around together and kissed many times. "Should we tell anyone yet?" He said spinning her around to the fun music. 

"Maybe." He said through the loud music.

"Why are you so happy?" Daphne asked them. 

"Should we say?" Astoria asked looking at Draco. He grinned. 

"Can I have everyone's attention please?" Draco said to everyone. They turned their heads to him and it fell silent. "Astoria and I are..." He looked down at her and then back up. "We're getting married," Draco said smiling. People cheered wildly at them. They smiled and kissed, leaving Daphne open-mouthed.

People were talking to them and congratulating them on their engagement, but Astoria's sister came over right when they were finally alone. "Can I speak to you two? Alone. Without people." Daphne said to them.

They went into a room where no one else was. "You're WHAT?" She shouted to them. 

"I knew you wouldn't take it calmly." Astoria sighed. 

"Why can't you just accept this? Daphne, I love her more than anybody that's ever existed and I used to think that I could never love anybody the way I love her! Daphne, I want to marry her because she loves me like I do her and I want to share that with the entire wizarding world but you make it so hard! I am in love with your sister! I want forever with her. I love her more than anybody in the Muggle and wizarding world! But with you like this, it doesn't help! I love her!" Draco said, unrealizing he made Astoria cry from happiness.

He took her into his arms and let her head rest on his chest. He rubbed her back lightly and kissed the top of her head.

A tear fell down Daphne's face and Draco looked her way. "That's sweet. It looks like you do love her. More than I would love someone. You know Astoria used to think nobody could ever love someone so much they would want forever together. But she got that kind of love from you. So just... make sure you always treat her that way. I know you will." Daphne said, whipping the tear away quickly before she spoke. She left before anything else was said.

Astoria was still crying of happiness. He kissed her head again as he soothed her. "You really mean that?" Astoria said to him. He kissed her forehead and smiled. 

"Of course I did, my love." He said.

They went home shortly afterward. "Draco?" Astoria said as he walked inside. 

"Yes?" He said turning to look at her. 

"One of the people there works for the prophet. They might be saying that we're engaged." Draco's eyebrows raised.

"That is... well... something that will probably happen." He spoke.

She smiled. "Good. Then they know about it." She said smiling and kissing his lips. 

"That is good." He said smiling and kissing her back.

He woke up with her by his side and found a prophet in the front of his house. He looked at it and sure enough, there was a prophet there. He sighed. "Now they all know." He said through gritted teeth.

Harry Potter had often times read the prophet and usually knew what was going on. "Ginny?" He said looking at her. 

"Yeah?" She said looking at the paper.

 "Oh, how fun! He's getting married!" She said happily. 

"Erm... Yeah. H-How fun."

Draco walked back into their room and saw Astoria still asleep. He smiled and kissed her cheek before leaving for the hospital.

He got to his desk to get some papers for a patient he was working on. He looked at the picture of Astoria and him and smiled. He looked at another picture of just Astoria and smiled even more.

She only recently turned 21, and Draco had just turned 23 shortly after she did 21. They were young, but they knew more about love than most. Astoria knew an old couple and they reminded her of Draco and herself. It was real love the two of them shared, despite their young age.

He looked at the third picture he had, which was of Astoria kissing his cheek. That was his favorite one. He loved seeing her that way.

One of the healers walked in. Most of the healers there weren't as good of one as he was. They all predicted that in his future days he would be the 'head healer' since he was already close to that. Hence, he had more work than the others, as well as long hours.

"Yeah?" Draco said looking up. 

"It was taking you a bit so I was seeing what you were doing. It's taking you long enough, by the way." The healer said. He looked where Draco's eyes had laid before and he grinned. 

"Thinking about her?" He asked.

"Gladly," Draco said walking past him while holding the files.