Chapter 10 - Edited Once

We were in front of a beautiful big modern house. It had two stories and a vast garden with a big swing. Beside it was another big room. Maybe for cars! This house is so much bigger than mine. Cool.

"Grab your bags, and let's go," Jaxon ordered but did not look at me, and we got into the house. Geez. What's his problem?

"Alright. You heard the boss, you will stick with us no matter what, and I know that you will not run away," Jaxon stated as we entered the big living room. I rolled my eyes at him and then sat on the sole chair because it was closer to the fireplace.

"Fine, don't worry. In fact, you are the one who's gonna beg me to stay away from you." I smiled an evil smile and looked at the fire, but I saw the boys' priceless facial expressions. They are now super afraid and cautious.

"So what now?" Aaron asked, then grabbed his phone and started typing.

"I'm hungry, I want to eat, it's -again, I grabbed Jaxon's wrist- 15:28. I didn't eat all day long, my tummy is calling for food, people!" I whined, rubbing my poor tiny stomach.

I love eating, and no one is gonna keep me away from my love, whether kidnapped or not.

"But you just ate pancakes," Owen pointed out. His arms were behind his head. He was too relaxed on the couch.

"That was a long time ago. It was in the morning. Come on. A girl gotta eat, especially a kidnapped girl," I replied with the puppy face, looking at all the guys sitting on the couch.

I stared at them for a reasonable amount of time, which made them shift into their seats. No one can resist my puppy face. And come on, you don't need that much to convince someone to eat. I mean... It's food.

"Ugh. She's right, Jaxon. Please make something." Noah gave up and begged Jaxon.

Wait... Jaxon?

"You cook?" I asked, looking at him with a surprised face.

"Yes, actually, he's so much better than a chef. His food is to die for!" Noah answered me, and he was literally drooling. His drools were on his chin. Ew, that's sick.

I gagged, then looked at Owen and Aaron to make sure. "That much?" I asked with raised eyebrows.

"Yes," they all said except Jaxon.

I gulped. "Then what are you waiting for, go and cook something," I demanded, getting excited about his cooking.

Jaxon looked at me with his eyebrows raised. "Oh, I'm so sorry. I've been waiting for your permission, queen Ariel!" he replied sarcastically while rolling his eyes. His beautiful eyes.

Stop it. But his eyes...

"Come on, I won't bother you-ish," I coughed the last word, not looking at him. "I promise."

I can't promise that without lying.

I'm Ariel... I was born to annoy.

I've learned that from my brothers.

Thank you, Davin and Hunter.

"Yeah, we are starving, Jax, please," Noah begged again with a whine.

Wow, I guess he can cook. Let's wait, then taste. I'll be the judge.

I rose from my seat, motioned towards Jaxon, and stood between his legs before he could even realize what I was doing. I looked at him and gave him my cute puppy eyes that no one could resist. "Please, Jaxon! Pretty please with a cherry on top and next to it a bucket full of Oreos, please." I begged while acting so innocent and pure.