Old enemies part 3

The next morning

Kanan Tristan and Sabine's people are still trapped. Ezra and Sabine have stayed in a secluded house to get new energy. Sabine woke up and got up and took her jetpack and began to fix it.
"Why does the empire always damage my jetpack?" Sabine asked as she noticed the Ezra woke up.
"Hey kid, did you sleep well?" asked Sabine.
Ezra rub his eyes and looked at Sabine.
"Well, I guess, but you don't. You are awake very early." Ezra said, and laughed slightly as he saw a blanket lying over him.
"Did you give me the blanket?" asked Ezra.
"You were trembled and you looked like you had a nightmare so I gave you my blanket." Sabine said, bolting at her jetpack. Ezra smiled and stood up and took his lightsaber and blaster.
"Are you ready?"asked Ezra
"Yeah, and my Jetpack is working again, but the thing is getting harder so I think our friends are trapped in the base." Sabine said, pointing a holomap from the base.
"We are only two, and they have a whole army." said Ezra. Sabine smiled and said, "That has never stopped us."

Meanwhile at Kanan and Tristan.
"Ow my neck." Said Tristan, holding on to his neck.
"Are you awake?" asked Kanan, who was sitting on the ground and meditating.
"Yes, but we must flee at once!" said tristan, trying to open the cell.
"You need to calm down Tristan, Sabine and Ezra are going to be a good team." Kanan said, and Tristan sat down as the door opened and two Stormtroopers with Governor Price stood there.
"The Wren family and .... the Jedi as I see. Trooper take Jedi and bring him to the interrogation cell." said Price and the Stormtroopers pulled Kanan into another cell and tied him to a chair. Price closed the cell where Tristan and his people are inside and walk to Kanan.
"And you Jedi will now tell me all about your rebellion," said Price.
"I will not. I'd rather die than tell you something." Kanan said, "We'll see," said Price with a nasty smile.

Sabine and Ezra ran alongside the Imperial base. Sabine had her helmet open and looked around where the best entrance would be. Ezra looked at Sabine.
"Sabine what happened yesterday...I'm sorry for it, I was just ..." Ezra wanted to say more than Sabine put her hand on Ezras shoulder.
"It's okay, let's not talk about it, we have to free our friends just like my father," Sabine said as Ezra takes Sabines hand and held it and smiled. Sabine was slightly red under her helmet and turned around as a few stormtroopers came. "Sabine can I ask you something?" asked Ezra.
"Shh, we have to be quiet now, we'll be captured if we don't be quiet, we'll talk about it later," Sabine said, leaving Ezras handless to take her blaster.
"There they are! Shoot them!" said some Stormtroopers and began shooting.
Ezra blocked the shots with his lightsaber and Sabine shot at the Stormtroopers. What neither of them noticed was a Mandalorian who moved from some distance to Ezra and Sabine. The Mandalorian shot a shot at .....

Drama at the end. Let's see who get hurt or maybe they won't get hurt. If you have an idea who gets hurt or what happen next tell it in the comments. All ideas are welcome and maybe be used in the story.
May the force be with you.