FAQs

Guys, Please read it carefully.... 🙏

Question 1 - Is it necessary to follow all the rules?

Answer 1 - Of course yes, you have to follow all the rules unless you give us an appropriate reason if you can't.

Question 2 - Will my entry be accepted if I don't follow all the rules?

Answer 2 - No, Rules are for everyone and it's compulsory to follow them. But if there is a reason you can't, you have to give an appropriate reason for why you can't.

Question 3 - Is it compulsory to add tag with your story title?

Answer 3 - If you saw, then you know that it's one of our rule but it's okay if you don't have any space left.
We are not that bad okay :|

Question 4 - How will you know that your entry is accepted?

Answer 4 - I will reply you with "Accepted" and add your book in our reading list. And if after that, you have doubt then you can ask us by PMing this account or admins.

Question 5 - How many books you can enter?

Answer 5 - You can enter many books but they must be entered in different genres.

Question 6 - Can you enter someone else's book?

Answer 6 - No, in the "sign up form for writers" only the author can enter their book.

Question 7 - What is " Sign Up Form For Readers?" 

Answer 7 - Please read this one carefully

First, Sign up form for readers clearly shows that readers will nominate for their favorite book, but here's a condition. And that is, in this form. Readers can only nominate those writer's books, whose books have already  been accepted in genre competition.

In the "sign up form for readers" we asked the authors to tag their readers because everyone knows that there will be only 3 genre winners so that is why, if someone doesn't win the genre competition, they will still have the chance to win the mini-awards. And keep in mind, only the readers can nominate books for the "mini-awards". And once the readers have nominated the books for " mini-awards" then the admins will have a look on those books or character or plot or whatever, then they will choose the 1 winner for the "mini-awards"

Please keep in mind that the readers can only nominate those books which are accepted in The Flora Awards.

And that's all, and if someone wants to ask any question, you can ask here.

Thank you