Part 1

(Unedited)

BTS's pov

"Fuck.!!!!!! Boys HIDE.!!!." Namjoon shouted hiding behind the cardboard boxes with Jin by his side.

While the four boys stood with a big smirk on their faces in the middle of the warehouse with their guns up and firing their rivals.

After 10 minutes of intense firing all their rivals laid dead on the floor. The boys smirked and fist bumped each other.

"Stupid fuckers." Yoongi commented and smiled to himself.

"Boys. Is this the way to fight. You know you can get shot." Namjoon said with a warning tone in his voice.

"Ya ya hyung. We know that but they all were so weak and stupid. I can even shoot them with my eyes closed." Jungkook said to which the others noddded and walked outside the warehouse.

"These boys." Namjoon growled.

"Hehehehhe Joonie calm down. They know what they are doing." Jin said and gave a quick peck on Namjoon's plumpy lips and exited the warehouse with a blushing Namjoon behind him.

After 45 minutes of driving the boys reached their mansion all tired and sleepy.

"So boys we have to wake up early. Cause we are attending the college tomorrow." Jin said.

"What.!!!! But hyung we are all soooooo tired." Jimin whined.

"No buts. Now off to bed." Jin said with a warning tone leaving them with no choice.

They all went to their rooms and got inside their flufft beds and slowly the sleep took over them.

Author's pov

So I am sure a lot of questions must be coming in your mind. Like who are they? Why do they use guns? What are their relations with each other?

So here are all your answers.

They call themselves Bangtan. A six boys group.
Consisting five brothers Jungkook, Jimin, Hobi, Yoongi and Namjoon and Namjoon's boyfriend Jin.
They are son of the biggest mafia leader Jeon Hwain.
Their group is also considered the most wanted and feared group in the mafia world because of their skills and intelligence.

The boys biggest rivals are EXO. A group consisting of 12 boys who are incredible with their skills. But the group lives in Daegu or so they thought.......

But as Mr. Jeon is very strict towards their boys education. So here they are studing in the top most college of Seoul. The Bighit arts and science.

They are also the most feared group in the college. The others in the college knows them as rich spoiled brats who like to bully and play around with others feelings.
They are the school playboys well except Namjoon and Jin who are truly, madly and deeply in love with each other.

Now back to the story.....

No one's pov

The boys woke up early and started getting ready with no interest.

"Why do we have to fucking study when we already are millionaires." Hobi huffed making his way towards the bathroom.

After 45 minutes of getting ready the five boys made their way downstairs and was greeted by a happy Jin.

"Good morning. Now getting up for the college was not that difficult right!?" Jin said and smiled.

"Yes hyung." The boys said in unison with an irritated voice and sat down.

They all had their breakfasts prepared by their eomma hyung Jin and exited their big ass mansion to go to the hell house which was their college.

After about 15 minutes of driving they reached their college and made their way to their classrooms.

As they were going the students around them were all shocked.
Shocked because they were not at all regular students. They mostly comes to college twice a month or so.
And second reason for being shocked was because of their looks. They all look like badasses boys dressed up all in black. Wearing skinny jeans and black fitted shirts. Revealing their tattoos and also wearing black studs making them look more badasses.

Seeing them the girls screamed loudly and fanned themselves trying hard not to faint by looking at their manly faces and bodies.
They all just smirked and went straight to the classroom occupying their fixed seats.

As they waited for their teacher. Jungkook and Jimin were busy playing with their mobile phones while Yoongi slept with Hobi beside him muttering god knows what to him.
And then Namjin couple who were all lovey dovey sitting close to each other and softly talking.

After about 5 more minutes of waiting the teacher entered the classroom. And as she saw the six sexy boys attending her class she blushed and started with her class while the boys just ignored her and concentrated on whatever the hell they were doing.

"So good morning everyone. Today before starting class I will like to introduce you all to a new student. Mr. Kim you may enter the class and introduce yourself."

With that a small boy entered the classroom fidgeting a lot while keeping his head down.

"H-hi m-my name is Kim T-taehyung. I am 18 years old. I just moved here in Seoul with my older brother. I hope you all will take care of me." He said and bowed. He can hear alot of whispers and small growls coming from their classmates.

"Welcome to the class. Please take an empty seat." Mrs. Park said giving a sweet smile.

Taehyung boy bowed again and quickly searched for an empty seat which he found in the back of the class around six boys who all wore similar kind of black outfits. He slowly walked to the seat and spoke softly. The seat was beside Yoongi who was apparently sleeping.
The boy softly shook him.
"Ahhhmmm mister can i sit here???" He said while shaking the pale boy.

All the students turned around with wide eyes. Fear and sympathy written on their faces for the new cute boy.
"Ahhhh he was a cute boy." One of them muttered.
"Yaaa i wish i could have fucked him before he was dead." The other said wih a sigh.

While this was happening the five other boys kept their head down not even looking at the new boy with similar thought in their minds.
"Ahhh that kid is dead."

With all the shaking and voices Yoongi growled loudly and woke up.
"Who dared to touch me huh. Who wants to die....." Was all Yoongi said as his eyes landed on the most prettiest thing he has ever seen. And immediately all he thought was one word MINE.

____________________________
(Hello guys.....
So here is the first chapter.
I hope you guys like it.
The next chapter i will introduce you all with Taehyung and EXO.
I don't know about this chapter but i swear the story will get better after some chapter.

And also i will edit this chapter tomorrow so sorry for any mistakes.

Thankxxx for reading

Fighting.!!!!!!💜💜💜💜