Meeting Liv

My name is Liv and I have blue eyes and brown hair. My best friend is well you guessed it... Tanner Braungardt. He is a famous youtuber. I liked him ever since grade school. I've dreamed of dating him, but I think he has eyes on someone else. So do I. I hope. We have been best friends since we where little. I'm never in his videos because I'm camera shy. I'm a shy girl when you first meet me. But Tanner is the total opposite. He's wild and don't care of what people say about him. I love animals as much as Tanner. But he is 1 year older than me. I thinks he likes me as a little sister. I hope not. Taylor is like my little sister and so does Tristan as a big brother, and Kim is like my mother. My real mother die because she was drinking and driving. I was in the car when she did. My father, you might ask. Well he was a one night stand. My was 20 when she died. I was only 2 months old when she died in the car crash. Sometimes I wish my mother was not like that. I wish I can meet my father. I hope that I can become some one not like my mother. Life's hard. I just wish that someone will know what it is like. You know?

----------------------------------------------------
Hey its Aliveah and I hope you liked the first chapter of My best friend Tanner Braungardt. Don't forget to follow my social media down below. And what should I do in the next chapter? Do you feel bad for Liv?

My social media:
Snapchat: luvliv66
Musical.ly: aliveahhalverson1
Instagram: aliveah8085
Facebook: Aliveah Halverson
Live.me:Aliveah Halverson

Thank so much if you followed me. And for reading this book. It means so much to me. 😇😇😇