chapter 15

"And a tea please"the lady said.
"Ok I'll be right back"you said and walked to the kitchen placing the order down. You got a tray with food and read the card 'table 3' you made your way to the table and placed the order down.
"Here you go sir, sushi rolls with lemonade...anything else?"you asked.
He stayed silent then shook his head no. You walked away and continued your bussy job.
-
It was eventually 9 and it was closing time. You started walking to the lair but you saw a park and you just had to go to it. You loved looking at kids play around,happy. You sat in a swing and started gently swinging. You watched the kids. They were so happy. Smiles everywhere. They were with there family. Even tho it was dark and cold they were still smiling.
You stayed there for 10 minutes or so and felt your phone ring. You took it out and saw it was Mikey
Mikey:you commin?
You:Ya I'll be over in 20
Mikey:sweet
You put your phone in your pocket and felt a paper. You didn't know what it was. Probably gun wrapper so you left it alone. You took one last look at the kids and left. You went to the nearest man hole amd started climbing down. You eventually got there with a few zig zags along the way. You entered the layer and went to the kitchen to get a coke. You opened the fridge and opened the beverage. You started drinking it and you went to the living room. No one was here. Funny.
"I'm here!"you yelled.
No one came. Not even raph. You were getting worried. Then you heard giggling. Then..
"Pranks 4 eva!!"Mikey yelled and before u knew it you were  soaked and soon all the turtles came out and started weting you from everywhere. You dropped your coke and started running around screaming.
"Stoooooop!"you yelled but they kept going. You started chasing Donnie then Mikey then leo.
"Ok guys that's enough"raph said smiling. Wow he has a really nice smile. You never really looked at his smile. He noticed you staring at him and looked at you.
"Uh oh they made eye contact" Mikey said.
You smiled "ok Imma go change and I'll be right back"you said as you started walking.
"Don't forget tonight's a movie night dude!"Mikey yelled to you.
You went to raphs room and started to change. You took off your shirt and put on a clean one. Then took off your pants and put your phone on the stand.
You started looking for pants or shorts and you couldn't find any. You looked for what felt like a long time and you still had no pants or shorts on.
"(Y/N) come on!"Leo yelled. You bend down to look under places and then you heard the door open. You quickly got up and looked at the door hoping it was raph. It wasn't.
"Oh god sorry I thought you were alreday changed and you were taking a while so I thought to come and get you." Leo said and he looked down so he wouldn't look at you.
"Are you crazy? If raph finds out you saw me half naked he'll kill you" you shot back. You covered yourself with blankets and you saw Leo blushing a little.
You felt bad.
"Actually...i can't find any shorts"you said.
"I should go..movie is about to start"He said starting to walk.
"Leo.."
He stoped and looked at you and covered his eyes with his hand.
"Yeah?"He said.
"It's ok I'm covered with blankets"
"Not ganna risk it"
"What do I wear?"
"Umm..i actually don't know..maybe a long shirt"He suggested.
Thats...actually a good idea
You started looking for a certain shirt that you loved. You found it and looked at the door. Leo was gone. The door was shut. You took off your shirt and put on the other big, baggy shirt. 'Better"you thought.

You went out and went to the couch. Everything was ready,the snacks,popcorn,movie.
"What movie?"you asked as you sat next to Leo on the floor. You noticed he tensed up and didn't move. You got up and sat next to Mikey on the floor,who was wrapped around in a warm blanket. You looked at Leo and smiled at him and he smiled back. Raph was on the couch next to Casey.
"The outsiders"Donnie said.
You've watched that movie at school it was so touching.
Mikey then looked at you. You looked at him.
"Your not ganna sit with raph?"He asked
You looked at raph and he was talking with Casey.
"I think he wants to be with casey"you said
-
The movie was just beginning and you were freezing. You huged your knees and started rubbing your legs so they can be warm. You continued eating and watching the movie. Then you felt a fabric lace around you. It was a blanket. You looked at Mikey and he smiled at you and gave you a wink. You smiled at his kindness. You continued to watch the movie.
-
The movie was still going and it was so good. You looked at Mikey and saw that he was shivering. You scooted closer to him and wrapped the blanket around the both of you.

(That's the best I could find)You guys continued to watch the movie

You guys continued to watch the movie. As you guys watched you started to drift to sleep on Mikey shoulder. Then you felt a head on your head. Mikey fell asleep too. You smiled and slept the rest of the movie.
-
"(Y/N)"Mikey said and lightly shook you. You woke up.
"Everyone is going to bed"He said
"Where's raph?"you asked.
"Umm..i think he's with Casey"
"Where's casey?"
"With raph"
"Mikey!"
"Ok gez they went up top for a while"
"Oh"you said.
You stood up and told everyone good night and went to the room. You wernt as sleepy anymore. You got bored and got your phone. You had messages from raph...a few.
Raph:why don't you sit up here Casey doesn't bite
Raph:I have a blanket here if you want
Raph:you look sleepy wanna go to the room
Raph:going up top with Casey be to back later
You smiled....he was jealous.
You:movie just ended...phone was in the room

You crawled in bed and got under the covers. You started looking through YouTube and watched some videos.

Soon it was 2 then it was 3 and raph still wasn't back. You began to worry. He replied to your message saying it's fine but that was a long time ago. You got your ear buds then listened to music full blast. It was something you always did when you were stressed, sleepy,or worried. And it always worked on calming you down. But it had to be certain types of music. Your kind of music.
You closed your eyes then slowly fell asleep.
-
"(Y/N) you awake?"raph asked.
You didn't reply you wernt asleep. You couldn't sleep you were worried about raph. He hasn't come back. Then you felt a tap on your shoulder. Your eyes jolted open. You looked at who it was. It was raph. You took off your ear buds.
"Raph"you said
"See told you shes awake"
You looked at the door. There he was. Casey.
"Hey Jones"you said to him.
"Umm we were going to be in the living room wanna come?"
"Sure"you said. They went and you started to follow. Casey put on some really funny show you forgot what it was called.
You were sitting next to raph and Casey.
"Imma go get a coke want anything?"you asked the guys.
They shook there heads no. You knew raph would take yours anyways.
You went to the kitchen.
"Beer?"casey asked raph
"Nah ill take her coke"
Casey got up and went to the kitchen. You bent down then you heard footsteps.
"Pass me a beer"Casey said. You did and got the coke and closed the fridge.
"Nice shirt"He said.
"I didnt have anything to wear I don't have any shorts."You explained.
"Oh,arnt you cold?"He said
"Very"you said.
"Want my sweater?"
"I do but you think raph will like that?"
"No"
"Then no,thanks tho"you said and walked back to the couch with Casey following. You layed your head down on raphs shoulder and had your feet on Caseys lap. You siped your coke then you felt an arm loop around your shoulder. You looked up at raph and he took your coke and siped it. He looked at you and kisses your forehead. You smiled. He's the best.